• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me The Poutine 5 Results

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Tourney link :​

Brawl Singles (5$ Fee)

1. Ally - :snake: :metaknight: (75,00)

2. HolyNightmare - :metaknight: (37,50$)

3. Swordgard - :popo: :snake: (12,50$)

4. KingKong - :bowser: :pt:

5. MorKs - :snake: :metaknight:

5. Techiyo - :marthmelee: :metaknight:

7. Eaon - :metaknight: (Had to leave AKA Forfeit)

7. SuperGirlKels - :sonic: :kirby:

9. Nuke - :olimar:

9. TarexTheRex - :yoshi:

9. Érable - :pikachu:

9. Guard - :fox: :popo:

13. Aecon - :metaknight:

13. Pappy - :bowser:

13. L2P - :gw:

13. BloodyPancake - :marthmelee: ?

17. Tcheet - :wolf:

17. Ciel : :sheik:

17. JustJesss : :kirby:

17. CrazyLittleJay : :gw:

17. Doom : :marthmelee: ?

25. Mista : :marthmelee: :snake:

Brawl Doubles (10$ Fee)

1. UnHoly Allies - (Ally) :snake: (Holy) :metaknight: (60,00$)

2. DKC Crew - (DKC2 aka Techiyo) :marthmelee: (DKC3 aka MorKs) :snake:(30,00$)

3. SwordGUARD - (Swordgard) :snake: (Guard) :fox: (10,00$)

4. Dream Team - (CrazyLittleJay) :gw: (SuperGirlKels) :sonic:

5 to 10 : ???? (TIO got corrupted)

I would like to thank everyone that came to this tournament, it was a blast!
Next time, there will probably be a stream, stay tuned!
The date for SMTP5 will probably be on June 22nd.
At last, please people, let me know what you liked/disliked about this tourney.
It will serve me to make better tournaments in the future ;)

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
Osup, shoutouts

Ally - lololololol ggs u da bess don't forget to rep Quebec instead of Canada. Also don't play in red, you can't win nationals in red, blue Snake is da bess, axis is a newb

HolyNightmare - Nice seeing you and stuff you're funny

Swordgard - Le vibrateur humain - Lyndon. Nice that you used the nickname I gave you for your team name :3

KingKong - Booser gere!!! Cool to see you

MorKs - Mtl Chibo, nuff said. t une fraude t'étais supposé perdre contre moé pis carlos mon osti

Techiyo - ugh tiny bit salty ggs tho nice seeing you

Eaon - MY MANS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 you're dabess

SuperGirlKels - ggs you're sooooooooo good. You're the one I'm most scared to play out of everyone actually, but now it's good since I didn't feel as helpless as I did on wifi, so now I'm a lot more confident about facing you in tourney. Was really fun also, I should play you more

Nuke - Oh so you're Francis Faubert, you'll get your nickname after like your third tourney at most prob. Didn't play and all but very good placing for first tournament

Érable - Ok faque t'es québécois mais t'es dans un clan de France, I see. Hope to see you at more events then

Guard - lol very nice seeing you carlos told me u were hard

Aecon - Sorry didn't have time to teach you Yoshi, venue had to close and we didn't really have much TVs free for friendlies, didn't expect that. There's always next month, or hit me up on AIB or something

Pappy - ggs you're really good just stop blaming everything on the game. Either stop caring about losing or think about what you did that made you lose. stop making brackets tho

Ciel : ggs and stuff, I think I noticed you at otakuthon and in some manga lounge tourney, hope to see you at more events

JustJesss : cool that you made to this one

CrazyLittleJay : ggs I got my revenge from you beating me on wifi like 3 years ago LOL. You need to stick to one character to get more notable improvement tho :/ Like even though I really sucked vs Sonic yours was actually really good and I think you had a good Yoshi too

Doom : ggs lol. at least you have a good general idea how to play this game tho, the newbies in this tournament are definitely better than the newbies of other tournaments

Mista : blame? ggs hope to see you again

extra shoutouts to desu for being the manliest member of this community and to darkshadow for being the illest man of qc smash

also shoutouts to everyone who watched the stream, don't take it too personally LoL

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS

Ally - We never ever fight in pools/brackets, wth! Good job for being Ally lol. Remember, QC represent!

HolyNightmare - Jveux qui stuuuuuuue. Our matches were so dumb lol, should have give a **** or two to make it more hype.

Swordgard - From this tournament, you're now considered an "active" player, hope you're not mad about this lol. Anyway LoL c gay.

KingKong - Best Bowser, period. Next time, I got you ;)

MorKs - Tu suces mon esti.

Techiyo - You're like a salt factory when you lose every of your sets, try to care less about it. Still nice to see you once again, you're a great teammate a friend :)

Eaon - Da****, your MK got buffed so hard! Good **** on getting 1st seend with Swordgard and KingKong in your pool. You should come WAY more often!

SuperGirlKels - I guess I can't win them all hehe. Your spacing is crazy, so good! Nice seeing you again :)

TarexTheRex - "Yo c'est parce que chu genre le best Snake in the world, t'avais aucune chance. Ally so free, Razer jle pète, etc." You bring something unique to these tournaments and it became a must to have you around the community!

Nuke - Wow, first tournament and a high placing! Let's play more often, you're welcomed to smash with us anytime! :D

Érable - Bravo d'avoir battu Pappy, ton Pikachu était intéressant à regarder. Tu vas revenir, n'est-ce pas?

Guard - Bend over so I can...thank you for coming to this event. We don't see each other enough, you're such a great person!

Aecon - Merci d'être venu de si loin, c'est toujours plaisant de vous voir et de voir que vous vous intéressez au jeu comme nous. Vous devriez venir à des smashfests des fois! :)

Pappy - Good job ****in the bracket! lol! Yo bro t'es tjrs aussi chill!....but stop blaming everything and take away credits from people and start thinking about a way to improve!

Ciel : Didn't talk to you that much, but I was impressed by your Sheik, you have potential! Come more often! :)

JustJesss : Didn't expect you, but was a pleasure to see you again :)

CrazyLittleJay : You're getting better every tournaments, but I was curious on why you went G&W. Still, good job on teams! :)

Doom : Don't lose hope, there is a lot of people here that were playing since the game got out, but you can keep up if you come more often. We'll give you tips, we don't let new people in the dark :)

Mista : Hope to see you more, next time, I'll give you some tips with Snake :)

extra shoutouts to desu because he didn't enter the brawl singles and that really made me sad :/

also shoutouts to TarexTheRex for making the shoutouts so I could have a shoutouts template trolololo

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Morks: tournoi d'avant jai zero reagi quand tu mas battu :p

Non serieux c'est plus pcq mes deux defaite etait juste degueulasse, jai dla misere a les digerer.

FrankrocK

Smash Rookie
Thanks tarex the yoshi beast, i like your yoshi style
Thanks morks probably play you soon!

Erable125

Smash Rookie
Merci bien les gars !

Au fait, Bwé, un français, voulait prendre contact avec Morks, j'sais pas si t'as Skype mais le sien c'est " r.c.h..".

C'est toujours le 22 le prochain ? Vous n'avez pas encore fait le topic ?

Top Bottom