• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Shoulda Tech'd It" 2: Electric Boogaloo Official Date is 3/21!!!

Epok

Smash Ace
Shouda Tech'd It 2 Electric Boogaloo

**Melee Tournament**

Grandlan Gaming Center
56 N Division, Grand Rapids MI
Date: PENDING- MID MARCH
Singles: $10
Teams: $20

What's up fellas? Were gonna do it again! This time we are going to make sure that I put it up in advance. WAAAYYY in advance so that we don't have any big problems. I'm thinkin' March would be good, just because of the fact that the outta staters were so F'ing cool I wanna dodge the snow so that they can make it out. But if the weather is not bad we can have it sooner.

Plus I'm putting this up because West MI smasher need a place to spam about sandwiches and sh*t.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Can you make it more like early March? We're almost definitely doing a big WI tourney March 20-21. I would have posted it but it's not really official yet. If dates don't conflict I'd try to go to this, provided there's a bigger turnout than last time :)

4% APR

Smash Champion
I 'll do what I can to make it out to this. Not many people last time but everyone I met was awesome

Rat

Smash Lord
We playing tonight?

I'm done with my exams! ...but, I have some late papers I have pump out, today & tomorrow. =(

Epok

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll pick you up because I will be suupper close to your house around 6 ish. I gotta beta test my fox skills today.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I was considering moving M/BAA3 to the 2nd week of March (from Feb 28) because of JAB1, The first weekend in March would only conflict with the midwest brawl circuit event (afaik), and the last two weekends in march might be good.

Rat

Smash Lord
Last time I check with Russ it was for March 14th. But I'll double check next time I see him.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wait, don't make this on PI day... do like, the weekend after that or something... This is the same day as my tourney on just the other side of the state... and i want to go to this :(

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i'm certainly gonna try. It still involves me getting a ride, although the last time i couldn't go only cause some unforseen family event on levitas' part, but i'm fosho gonna try to make it. I love melee, i love you west MI guys, and i wanna ****in play some smash.

In other news, bigy, you going to JAB 1? teamsies?

alcoady

Smash Ace
i'm certainly gonna try. It still involves me getting a ride, although the last time i couldn't go only cause some unforseen family event on levitas' part, but i'm fosho gonna try to make it. I love melee, i love you west MI guys, and i wanna ****in play some smash.

In other news, bigy, you going to JAB 1? teamsies?
....ya know, after reading this post, i wept. we're seriously like...bfff now
but as far as teams go, trail and i already set somethin up, but if he bails fo sho...

if russ can push the date back a week then we'll team for your UofM tourney heh?
the falcon is ill as **** now man, like, if isai and darkrain had a baby, and meanwhile silent specre and G-reg had a baby and by some fluke of nature those babies met...and ****ed, my falcon would be the **** they birthed

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I guess I'm fine w/ the 7th. Only issue is that's the date of the Midwest Brawl circuit event so rides/ppl might be harder to come by, but for all i know the 21st may be a Chicago brawl circuit event causing the same thing.

I just couldn't host mine on the 7th cause it's running brawl too, and everyone going out of state that day would be bad for attendance. Since this is Melee Only, should be fine. Dunno why i assumed only after.

Epok

Smash Ace
well I found out it would have to be the 21. My teammate is gonna be in Orlando and I have a taekwondo testing that day as well so it has to be the 21 :/. Lame sauce.

Top Bottom