• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should probably reintroduce myself.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Hey there, I know I'm an ancient member but it's been so long since I was really active so I thought I should reintroduce myself.

I originally joined here when I was 14 to ask about what Marth was saying in his taunts, but I became more active a year later when I started going to Brawl tournaments. From 2011 to 2014 I went to several tournaments and placed poorly but had to give up on going to events due to moving in 2015. Around 2016 I tried to join the military, but that never went anywhere and over the next few years I more or less lost my competitive drive.

But recently my life has been getting better and I'm getting that hunger for competition back. I don't really wanna do hardcore competitive Smash anymore and would rather focus on 3rd Strike; but I would still like to attend locals. I was considering semi-focusing on Brawl, but that game is long dead and was never even really that big here. But I was considering getting somewhat into Project M.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Good to meet you. I mainly just play Ultimate so we likely won't cross paths very often, but I wish you luck playing PM.

martyscott89

Smash Rookie
Good to meet you, i'm not quite the ancient member, just joined after being a lurker for a while ;)

Top Bottom