• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advice Should I stop playing Ultimate?

jJOEe

Smash Rookie
I love playing smash offline. But playing online makes me angry and tilted. My locals are very small and have nearly zero setups, as a result I basically have to spend 4 hours travelling, to maybe play for the best part of an hour, if I'm lucky. None of my friends play, so it seems like it is online or nothing, but it is so bad I don't even want to buy a second year. I love this game, but should I just stop playing?

whitesnake

Smash Apprentice
Yes, if what you are saying is true. It is neither fun nor productive in your case (its never really productive for anyone, but it’s fun for most). You should replace it with something fun, productive or both.

You are used to playing it pretty regularly so you may not fully stop until you replace it with another hobby.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Maybe you should see about getting a small group to play arenas with. If you know who you're playing with and don't have to worry about GSP causing needless stress, it might be more difficult to get angry or tilted.

Top Bottom