• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I sell smash wii u for melee

SHould I Sell

• Total voters

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
I don't know.SHould I.Melee is the game everybody is talking about.With ultimate coming out Is there a point.SHould I go to gamestop for brawl to get project M (I'm unconfortable hacking any gaming system.SHould I.Oh yeah the reason why I have brawl main because I returned the game a few years ago.

Stride

Smash Ace
North-west England (near Manchester/Liverpool)
If you want Melee then get Melee. If you want Project M then get that (though there might not be as much of a scene around you). Melee and Project M will still be around when Ultimate comes out. Smash 4 will definitely die.

Honestly a Melee disc is expensive and quite rare so you'd be better off pirating it. Plus you'd want an .iso so you can run the 20XX Hack Pack and other mods anyway, and it's easier to just download one than it is to rip a disc, so yeah. You'd need to hack your Wii to run a Melee .iso. It's not that hard to do even if you're not confident if you just follow the guides exactly. Guides are here: https://wii.guide/ http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_setup

You don't need to hack your Wii to run Project M if you're in an NTSC region (including America, Japan, and Canada); there's a hackless version. If you're in a PAL region (including Europe and Australia/New Zealand) you will need to hack your Wii, and you'll need to get hold of an NTSC Brawl .iso since your PAL disc will be useless. Again, it's easier (and cheaper) to just pirate a copy than to rip one.

That doesn't help at all. That's a mod for Melee; they still won't actually have Melee.

Last edited:

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
The answer to your question is: play whatever game you like best. People play Melee because it is fast, has many, many options available at any given moment, and has stood the test of time. Or, play Smash Ultimate because you really enjoy the casual experience as well as the competitve, and love new characters and stuff like that.

Forgive me, but is it not common courtesy to make what one writes easy to read and understand?
Light me up for telling someone else what to do, I don't care.

Top Bottom