• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I see Endgame?

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
Hi,

I didn’t think the last two Russo movies I saw were worth the price of admission (Winter Soldier and Civil War,) which played an important part in why I skipped the Infinity War movie. I also realized that I was basically tired of the Marvel formula after seeing Black Panther and Spiderman Homecoming. But Endgame has a lot of buzz, and I’m very sad and lonely. Maybe I should go see it just for something to do. Anybody have any better suggestions?

(Oh, also, I don’t relish the idea of watching a movie where the bad guys are portrayed as good guys. I don’t agree with the idea of trying to unhalve the universe’s population, which, while not the best idea, was still better than the status quo.)

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I haven't seen Endgame either, but that's only because I don't really like going to theaters. But I haven't heard anything too bad from Endgame, so if it's something you're willing to watch just for something to do, then by all means, go see the movie.

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
I haven't seen Endgame either, but that's only because I don't really like going to theaters. But I haven't heard anything too bad from Endgame, so if it's something you're willing to watch just for something to do, then by all means, go see the movie.
Well, I saw it. It was
good
. I give it a 20.9 out of 22.

Last edited:

Henryy

Smash Rookie
I think, yes. It is rather a good final for the large phase of the cinema epoch. So you will need to see it to have enough information about the other elements and conclusion at all.

BigMac1304

Smash Apprentice
If we're talking about Endgame now...

It's phenomenal. 10/10. Dramatic, human, poetic, and climactic conclusion to what I think is THE greatest modern saga. The first time I saw it, there were certain themes that confused me like
Thor's new appearance
but now that I've given it some thought, its so coherent to his character development. I can safely say that no single minute of the 3 hour movie was wasted or pointless. Best movie of all time.

Klimax

Smash Ace
what makes you say that?
Nearly everything, everything is written so poorly, you can predict what the characters are going to say before they say it. The way they always try to sound "cool" is just cringe. You can clearly see that this is a movie made by some yes men, which makes it boring. Even the action is lame, the punches, the attacks, it doesn't look powerful because the directors don't have any idea how to film the action. Take any good martial arts movies and the impact look far more devastating than this (The Raid comes to my mind).
Everything is so basic, I felt like I saw that a million times already. It's just a bad super production from Hollywood. Hollywood can make some good huge blockbusters, the last Mission Impossible was pretty good for example (and the fight scene in the toilets is infinitely better than everything you can see in a marvel movie). But this is just lame.

If we're talking about Endgame now...

It's phenomenal. 10/10. Dramatic, human, poetic, and climactic conclusion to what I think is THE greatest modern saga. The first time I saw it, there were certain themes that confused me like
Thor's new appearance
but now that I've given it some thought, its so coherent to his character development. I can safely say that no single minute of the 3 hour movie was wasted or pointless. Best movie of all time.
Have you ever watched cinema ?

Top Bottom