• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I Play Dr. Mario or Captain Falcon

p1cklee0424

Smash Cadet
im debating on whether or not i should play dr mario or captain falcon. just to clarify, im not talking about viability. im talking about how much enjoyment i could get from them. which should i play, cuz they both have cool combos, 1 or 2 funny moves, and both have cool FAirs as combo finishers

FrameSacred

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NEVR#625
I'd go with Doc since if you ever want to switch characters to someone else I think Doc does a better job of teaching the basics of Melee than Falcon and you'll build a more well rounded skill set.

p1cklee0424

Smash Cadet
I'd go with Doc since if you ever want to switch characters to someone else I think Doc does a better job of teaching the basics of Melee than Falcon and you'll build a more well rounded skill set.
ok then, guess im going doc

Beldo

Smash Rookie
Play whoever fits your playstyle better. Unless you're striving to be Mang0 Falcon's higher tier placement shouldn't matter at this level.

p1cklee0424

Smash Cadet
Play whoever fits your playstyle better. Unless you're striving to be Mang0 Falcon's higher tier placement shouldn't matter at this level.
i'm much more a fan of falcon, so i think i'll play him and keep doc as a secondary, since i've been practicing more melee and i've gotten better

Top Bottom