• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should i hack my wii 2 play melee?

FretfulBread491

Smash Rookie
I was trying to get back into melee on my Wii since I don't have my gamecube and the disc just isnt working, ive resurfaced it and it still stops working when certain characters appear. I've given up on the disc and want to get 20xx and homebrew on my Wii, but I'm worried that'll it'll give my crappy computer a virus or screw up my wii. What should I do?

SolidZX

Smash Rookie
I was trying to get back into melee on my Wii since I don't have my gamecube and the disc just isnt working, ive resurfaced it and it still stops working when certain characters appear. I've given up on the disc and want to get 20xx and homebrew on my Wii, but I'm worried that'll it'll give my crappy computer a virus or screw up my wii. What should I do?
Use letterbomb (your going to need a your wiis mac address and version) you can use an android phone (if you have a micro sd card with an sd adapter) if you manage to get it hacked, ill help you out with 20XX.

FretfulBread491

Smash Rookie
Use letterbomb (your going to need a your wiis mac address and version) you can use an android phone (if you have a micro sd card with an sd adapter) if you manage to get it hacked, ill help you out with 20XX.
Thx, I'll start the process on Monday since I'm busy, but can I take out the sd card after getting homebrew to get 20xx on it, or do I need to two sd cards? Also is there 1-p mode?I would like to revisit it

SolidZX

Smash Rookie
Thx, I'll start the process on Monday since I'm busy, but can I take out the sd card after getting homebrew to get 20xx on it, or do I need to two sd cards? Also is there 1-p mode?I would like to revisit it
Yes you can and it depends how much do gb do you have, and yes you can play 1p mode on the latest 20XX.

Pauer

The Pauerful
Well I got it now, is there any other gamecube games I could get with homebrew like Mario sunshine?
yes you can. Just put them on the SD card in the same way you did with melee. You can do this with any number of games as long as they fit on the SD card.

Top Bottom