• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should i buy melee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannesvind

Smash Rookie
i got a wii/gamecube & wii remote + gamecube controller

i already got brawl and wanna know if its worth getting melee too.
melee seems more classic and 64-ish xD
and stuff in melee apparently arent as nerfed as in brawl.
like mario can glide with his cape instead of floating on the same spot for like 1 second >_>
and captain's knee is beast.
and pichu + mewtwo sounds cool :p

Zodiac

Smash Master
yes
/thread4x

PS. Melee is more fun. I wouldn't say retro since its gameplay is still revolutionary, but a lot more fun.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
chances are you won't enjoy pichu, I love him but chances are you will like falcon or fox much more.

also really you will love the speed and how much they cared about the game. like when on a menu ou can use the C-stick and see a huge bunch of cool stuff happening. there is alot of love in melee. But it isn't easy if that's what you want.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I wanted melee before I ever heard about it, no really that's true I saw n64 when I was little once and 3 years later I got melee without even knowing it's name.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
no, just find ppl that have the game (everyone does) and play it with them. The game sucks if u have no one to play against anyway.

Zodiac

Smash Master
no, just find ppl that have the game (everyone does) and play it with them. The game sucks if u have no one to play against anyway.
your just begging for icg to come in her and troll you to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom