• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Hazardless Norfair be Legal Discussion

Geicosuave

Smash Rookie
Norfair has a lot of potential for interesting competitive play. Stages like Battlefield have platforms to change the way you might play on the stage, but it still has a flat area underneath. Norfair, on the other hand, is like a stage with only the platforms. This could have some very interesting gameplay due to the layout. I think it's fair to say that if it was legal then it would have to be a counterpick, but even then it's unusual layout could still illegalize it. For example, characters like Ganondorf and Little Mac would definitely have a very hard time on this stage, I don't think it would be a stretch to say that it would next to impossible to win with them on this stage against, say, Jigglypuff.
Do you think Norfair should be legal?

Geicosuave

Smash Rookie
Sorry, ill delete the thread then
if/when i can figure out how to

Last edited:
Top Bottom