• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#shotsfired Act I Results

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
DOUBLES
Doubles was a Round Robin with 5 teams.

1. We Have Eggs in This Army [DtJ Hadesblade (:yoshi2:) + Sovereign (:snake: / :zerosuitsamus:)]
2. Fashion. F-F-F-F-F-F-F-Fashion [XeroXen (:mario2:) + Ty {Ducky} (:wario:)]
3. The **** Destroyers [Sai (:diddy:) + Steep (:mario2: / :luigi2:)]
4. Thanks for the F-Shack [DtJ Th3 Composer (:samus2: / :warioc:) + DtJ Squid (:olimar: / :diddy:)
5. Me and then Him [Redman (:lucario:) + Javix (:marth:)

SINGLES

1. DtJ Hadesblade (:yoshi2: / :dedede:)
2. Ty [Ducky] (:wario:)
3. XeroXen (:mario2:)
4. Incognegro [Sai] (:diddy:)
5. DtJ Dexter Squaid [Squid] (:olimar: / :diddy:)
5. Steep (:mario2:)
7. Javix (:ike:)
7. DtJ BlackfacePoison [Th3 Composer] (:samus2:)
9. John (:random:)
9. Clint (:wolf:)
9. Redman (:lucario:)
9. Imaslusho (:kirby2:)
13. CmatiC (:mario2:)

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Ultimate Marvel
1. Incognegro [Sai]
2. Little Tomatoes
3. XeroXen
4. Fredator
5. Imaslusho
5. Javix
7. Ty [Ducky]
7. DtJ BlackfacePoison [Th3 Composer]
9. CmatiC

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Minus did not get run because there weren't enough people who stuck around to enter. All tournaments were bumped down to 5 dollar entry as well.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
good stuff hades. I wanted to come down for this. I've been itching for a tourney but it was a 5 1/2 hours drive. :(

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Shoutout for not being able to attend this because Oliver's job said no.

Shoutouts to Duck King and XuperXeroXen for somehow placing well even though they only play Animal Crossing.

Shoutout to Steep for finally meeting the guy he wants to surpass.

Shoutout to the potential gayness of Steep and Sai's team name.

Special shoutout to DtJ Moon Over My Hamilton and KoJ Sov Rain because I miss you guyssssssssssssssssssssssssss

steep

Smash Lord
Lol thanks for the shoutouts Excel and JimmyFoSho.
And now for my shoutouts!

1. DtJ Hadesblade (:yoshi2: / :dedede:) - Good stuff in bracket and in our brawl minus MM! You keep getting better every time I play you man! Can't wait to play you again!
2. Ty [Ducky] (:wario:) - I wish we could have played man! I heard you were pretty legit.
3. XeroXen (:mario2:) - WE FINALLY GOT TO PLAY!! Good games man and it was great playing you. Everything I've heard about the legitimateness of your Mario was definitely proven true in our games. I hope you had a good impression of my Mario. I look forward to hearing your feedback after I get those videos posted.
4. Incognegro [Sai] (:diddy:) - It was a BLAST teaming with you man. I really enjoyed our doubles sets and I now know that I like teaming with Diddy. Ha Ha Good set in bracket too! We had some close games, and I hope I impressed you with my Mario! I look forward to playing you again sometime.
5. DtJ Dexter Squaid [Squid] (:olimar: / :diddy:) - As always, it was excellent seeing you! You are one of my favorite smashers to hang with. I had a lot of fun playing friendlies with you and, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad I didn't have to play you in bracket AGAIN. lol
5. Steep (:mario2:) - Doing better. 5th is not bad. But next time I want to do better.
7. Javix (:ike: / :marth:) - Good set in bracket man! I had fun playing you and I hope to play you again someday. I wish we could have talked more. You seem like a cool guy.
7. DtJ BlackfacePoison [Th3 Composer] (:samus2:) - It was fun seeing you man. Great job running this tourney. I always have a blast with you guys in the Bloomington Crew.
9. John - We didn't get to play. Hope you had fun at this tourney!
9. Clint (:wolf:) - We didn't get to play unfortunately. Hope you had fun at this tourney!
9. Redman (:lucario:) - Great games in friendlies man! It was fun playing you and getting some good Lucario experience!
9. Imaslusho (:kirby2:) - It was fun playing you in bracket man. I hope I made your bracket experience fun.
13. CmatiC (:mario2:) - I didn't get to play you!!!! I didn't know there was a third Mario main at this!!!

Top Bottom