• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shope's our only hope

V=D/T

Smash Rookie
NNID
danknell
Shopesmash, Shopetilt, Zair, Style. Long ago, the boy lived with his brother in harmony. Then, everything changed Pigmask attacked. Only Shope, master of all four techs, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and the Robin discord rediscovered him. The god they call Shope. And although his shopesmash was clean, he had a lot more to dish out to everyone. Shope, smashed them all.

Shope is a lucas, a new hope to the Lucas community, he has invented the SHOPE SMASH. You heard me.. It's when you land an up smash to end the life of the worthless peon before me. Shope was but a wee regular hometown boy before the Robin vs Lucas discord, now he is a legend. He has created a new era for Lucas. He is IDOLIZED.

Pauleke

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pauleke
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I Shoped top of my class in the Lucas Discord, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Shopes on Robin Mains, and I have over 300 confirmed ShopeSmashes. I am trained in Shope warfare and I’m the top Shoper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Shope-ee. I will Shope you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Battlefield, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with playing that **** against me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Shopes across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ShopeStorm, maggot. The ShopeSmash that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can Shope you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my C-Stick. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed Shopeing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Lucas Discord and I will use it to its full extent to Shope your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what Shopey retribution your little “clever” neutral game was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your shield button. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the Shope, you goddamn idiot. I will Shope fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing ShopeSmashed, kiddo.

Last edited:

Shoogie

Smash Rookie
According to all known laws of Smash Bros, there is no way a Shope should be able to USmash.
Its startup is too long for it to be a viable kill option.
The Shope, of course, USmashes anyway. Because Shopes don't care what Robins think is impossible.

Top Bottom