• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shope's our hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V=D/T

Smash Rookie
NNID
danknell
Shopesmash, Shopetilt, Zair, Style. Long ago, the boy lived with his brother in harmony. Then, everything changed Pigmask attacked. Only Shope, master of all four techs, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and the Robin discord rediscovered him. The god they call Shope. And although his shopesmash was clean, he had a lot more to dish out to everyone. Shope, smashed them all.

Shope is a lucas, a new hope to the Lucas community, he has invented the SHOPE SMASH. You heard me.. It's when you land an up smash to end the life of the worthless peon before me. Shope was but a wee regular hometown boy before the Robin vs Lucas discord, now he is a legend. He has created a new era for Lucas. He is IDOLIZED.

Boter

Smash Rookie
Hey there! First time poster here on the forums, long time fan. Just posting here to say that I am in full support Shope's Super Smash career and hope the best for him! Shope inspires me to come up with new tactics to get the legendary "Shopesmash". He is an inspiration for Lucas mains everywhere and I wish the best for him and his Smash career. Remember, Shope is our Hope!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You posted a duplicate thread to this that was moved to the Lucas boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom