• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiron-Charizard Texture Hack

Tehbrawlinator

Smash Rookie
My first big-time project that I spent days of work upon. For those about to see this and don't know who Shiron is, (a lot of you will fall into this category) he's just some dragon from some anime only in Japanese that I found out about a few months ago. No it's not very good and I do not recommend watching it unless you're a titanic anime fanatic and must see anything and everything that is anime, it's seriously not that good.

Shiron:

I now present, Shirozard, or Charon, or Charizard windragon... Ah hell it's Shiron-Charizard, whatever.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
If you wanted to show off a texture, you could have done so in the Smash Workshop>Texture Database topic, would have gotten more attention there than here.

It looks alright considering it's a character most of us (according to you) wouldn't recognize.

Tehbrawlinator

Smash Rookie
lol i have no idea how this site works, i can figure out how to make a semi-awesome texture, but i can't navigate this site for beans

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
This is awesome! Shiron the WinDragon, mixed with Charizard the Fire type Pokemon? WOW! I honestly have got to say, Good job in making that texture. As for me, let me explain who I am. My name is BoltDragon BoltDragon , I am a Smash apprentice, and I like Dragons. Not just any Dragons, but especially Pokemon Dragon-types. If tghere is one Dragon in particlar that I support for Smash, it's Dragonite! Along with that, I also like the Legendz Series, and Shiron was my favorite character in the anime. Ah, good times, good times. Anywho, Be sure to follow BoltDragon BoltDragon for more details on Dragonite.

Top Bottom