• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
probs old community joke :V

were invaders here shiny, this is their terms so they got their jokes as we got ours

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so if those 7 points is standard mafia mindset for people, then what's the point of joining the coalition?
giving up your individuality and independent thought to be used while shunning everyone who doesn't

at least thats what i got

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
The only tradition we have that you guys will be excommunicated for breaking is that we lynch Soup day 1.

Salt for the salt god!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The only tradition we have that you guys will be excommunicated for breaking is that we lynch Soup day 1.

Salt for the salt god!
well ya i would say they started off a bad start with literally trying to split the whole game before it even begun and kinda being a ****, thats no reason to just straight on up lynch them :V

lets actually wait till the game starts and some people go a talking before we start that stuff

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
An extended hand that wishes to guide you. If you decline my offer then I will likely ignore you and consider you to be the equivalent of lynchbait if the opportunity arises. The Coalition believes in hard work and ethics instead of half-hearted reasoning and non-commitment. We do not have time to meddle with those who are not professional enough to execute the task given to them.
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to dial down the holier-than-thou tryhard shtick about 300%.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

- Micheal Jordan​

Maven89

Smash Master
Ok I don’t think anyone is getting it but don’t take Soup seriously when he does that he’s messing with you guys

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Ok I don’t think anyone is getting it but don’t take Soup seriously when he does that he’s messing with you guys
he did it in a pretty ***holy way

when ya messing with peeps make it obvious, not just straight up stabbing

EDIT: holy crap ***holy isn't censored lol had to manually do it

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm also not a fan of being condescending with people I haven't talked with before, or in general, niche comedic exceptions exempt. I think we all know that if we tried to pull something like that in-person, things probably would not end well. D:

That said, I think Soup is just being a silly goose, but it's easy to come across as a goon under these circumstances. As long as he is aware of that, we can also then assume that he is aware of the price. :awesome:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Introduction
The Coalition is an organization formed by individuals who wish to uphold the righteous state of debate through means of working together. Born from the inspiration to succeed and to share that success, the coalition aims to ensure that no man/woman is left behind.

What does The Coalition offer to me?
Being apart of The Coalition is not about a commitment rather it is a statement. Anyone and everyone can be apart of The Coalition, it is only a matter of understanding. The Coalition will offer you bountiful resources to enhance your ability to find Mafia including and not limited to:

1. Thinking before you post.
2. Scumhunting.
3. Not claiming your role unless agreed upon by a majority of individuals.
4. Explaining your reads and thought processes.
5. Using deductive skills to determine a person's alignment.
6. Rooting out suspicious individuals whose ideals do not align with town.
7. Having your own voice be heard and understood.

What happens if I do not wish to be apart of The Coalition?
The Coalition respects your free will and will not force you to participate, however, you adhere to the right of being ignored when it comes to decisions involving The Coalition. The Coalition is formed purely on trust, and those who are not trustworthy do not belong within our ranks.

That sounds great! How do I sign up?
By liking this post you show your ability to understand the purpose of The Coalition and therefore will be considered among our ranks. Do note that your status may change dependent on your performance, so if you wish to be taken seriously you must prove that you are to be taken seriously. This game will be successful only if we work together. Do not look at me as your leader, for I am only a missionary.
Hey guys!

Us townies should totally get together and be town.

It's foolproof amirite?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
The coalition sound so much lamer than the hardbody crew.

On the other hand those 7 points are actually good things to keep in mind when playing mafia so like don't ignore all of it

#HBC | ѕoup

Yeah, I'm gonna need you to dial down the holier-than-thou tryhard shtick about 300%.
Nooope. If you can't handle how someone plays you should attempt to get used to it or try to understand the individual instead of demanding change. As long as you understand the basis of townplay then why is it that I hear you guys ultimately ignore these points and play in seemingly unconventional ways? If this is something I have to do for an un-established meta the equivalent of Epicmafia (I was a mod there about 5+ times and an active member for way too ****ing long) then you should at least try to understand ours.

Maven89

Smash Master
Nooope. If you can't handle how someone plays you should attempt to get used to it or try to understand the individual instead of demanding change. As long as you understand the basis of townplay then why is it that I hear you guys ultimately ignore these points and play in seemingly unconventional ways? If this is something I have to do for an un-established meta the equivalent of Epicmafia (I was a mod there about 5+ times and an active member for way too ****ing long) then you should at least try to understand ours.
TLDR

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
EBWOP: Shoot, the link just broke. Here's a new, more dramatic one:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
....what an ass

and ya maven and spak helped us to try to understand how you guys play, a whole lot better than you did

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
And then you guys quicklynched maven because you thought all the dgamers were mafia which goes against like all of the ideas soup mentioned lmao.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

....what an ***

and ya maven and spak helped us to try to understand how you guys play, a whole lot better than you did
I'm ****posting by means of being overly serious

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm not even trying to be mean. The game hasn't even started and nothing I've said is indicative of anything besides core foundations of Mafia. I took a joking approach because I figured lecturing you about it would be the wrong thing to do, but if you didn't understand to get that then my intentions fell short. You'd think posting an image of Kobe Bryant with a wrong quote by Micheal Jordan would be a tell but this type of humor probably falls short as you seem to be someone who takes things very literal, more than that you also seem genuine which is a trait I admire

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
That moment when you realize this was all an elaborate pre-game attempt by Soup and Natz~ to distance themselves as scummates. :awesome:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
That moment when you realize this was all an elaborate pre-game attempt by Soup and Natz~ to distance themselves as scummates. :awesome:
That moment you realize Bard has to be the third for pointing it out :awesome:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
You waltzed in here with a list of demands saying you'd ignore everybody who didn't play the game exactly the way you say it should be played, and then you're gonna come in and say I should just "get used to how you play?" Yeah, no.

If we play unconventionally it's because we set our games up unconventionally. You're the one who's about to jump head first into the cold water.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm ****posting by means of being overly serious

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm not even trying to be mean. The game hasn't even started and nothing I've said is indicative of anything besides core foundations of Mafia. I took a joking approach because I figured lecturing you about it would be the wrong thing to do, but if you didn't understand to get that then my intentions fell short. You'd think posting an image of Kobe Bryant with a wrong quote by Micheal Jordan would be a tell but this type of humor probably falls short as you seem to be someone who takes things very literal, more than that you also seem genuine which is a trait I admire
huh when ya first quoted me could of swore ya had something shorter written down here that had no response towards

either that or i just stupidly missed this :V

first off, i don't even know sports, i think i heard of micheal jordan and possibly kobe? either way those are like the very back of whatever i know, so what ya basically said there went right over my head

second, this is literally the first time we met ya, and your first impression was to basically, force everyone into a hive mind onto how it should be played and those that don't accept, ya exile and isolate and consider them fodder, and basically said that my equivalent of fun was splitting my head on rocks, without any indication of joking. for someone ya just first met ya chances are extremely good ya going to rile some heads, that is a horrible first impression to tell on someone no matter if ya serious or not

third, ya i am literal :V uni says a lot that a lotta things that aren't flat out obvious goes over my head and i take seriously, think its a trait i picked up after living wtih my brother for so long

forth.....what does genuine trait mean?

D

Deleted member

I have joint pains in my main hand ( Of course it is my main hand! ), but I want to continue my mafia game anyway.

I will try to make the game start as early as possible. I need Jojalole Jojalole 's approval before I can start. :p

Top Bottom