• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

D

Deleted member

Yes, the game still starts at June 20th. :p
Also you can confirm your role either here or in a PM.
I want everyone to confirm their role before June 20th, all right?

D

Deleted member

I've received my role as well, just in case I didn't mention that.

D

Deleted member

Don't forget to invite me to the graveyard PM after sending out roles, this is gonna be the first game I spectate so I can safely say Town sucks already

D

Deleted member

That was easier than I thought.
Thank you all for making it easy for me!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Don't forget to invite me to the graveyard PM after sending out roles, this is gonna be the first game I spectate so I can safely say Town sucks already
Don't forget me as well.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I got my role a while ago, didn't realize that's what my PM was and then had to go out, LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Got my role, I’m a bulletproof, lynch immune 8shot dayvig, I’m gonna use them all on Holder
No, use it on vaan! >:^(

He deserves to be killed after sealing my death last game. :^(

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Got my role, I’m a bulletproof, lynch immune 8shot dayvig, I’m gonna use them all on Holder
But I ain't even in the game. D:

And man, I'm great at making dear friends when I play mafia. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

You all hate Squidward, but the world does treat him really badly. :p

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Introduction
The Coalition is an organization formed by individuals who wish to uphold the righteous state of debate through means of working together. Born from the inspiration to succeed and to share that success, the coalition aims to ensure that no man/woman is left behind.

What does The Coalition offer to me?
Being apart of The Coalition is not about a commitment rather it is a statement. Anyone and everyone can be apart of The Coalition, it is only a matter of understanding. The Coalition will offer you bountiful resources to enhance your ability to find Mafia including and not limited to:

1. Thinking before you post.
2. Scumhunting.
3. Not claiming your role unless agreed upon by a majority of individuals.
4. Explaining your reads and thought processes.
5. Using deductive skills to determine a person's alignment.
6. Rooting out suspicious individuals whose ideals do not align with town.
7. Having your own voice be heard and understood.

What happens if I do not wish to be apart of The Coalition?
The Coalition respects your free will and will not force you to participate, however, you adhere to the right of being ignored when it comes to decisions involving The Coalition. The Coalition is formed purely on trust, and those who are not trustworthy do not belong within our ranks.

That sounds great! How do I sign up?
By liking this post you show your ability to understand the purpose of The Coalition and therefore will be considered among our ranks. Do note that your status may change dependent on your performance, so if you wish to be taken seriously you must prove that you are to be taken seriously. This game will be successful only if we work together. Do not look at me as your leader, for I am only a missionary.

#HBC | ѕoup

......what the **** is that? :V
An extended hand that wishes to guide you. If you decline my offer then I will likely ignore you and consider you to be the equivalent of lynchbait if the opportunity arises. The Coalition believes in hard work and ethics instead of half-hearted reasoning and non-commitment. We do not have time to meddle with those who are not professional enough to execute the task given to them.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
An extended hand that wishes to guide you. If you decline my offer then I will likely ignore you and consider you to be the equivalent of lynchbait if the opportunity arises. The Coalition believes in hard work and ethics instead of half-hearted reasoning and non-commitment. We do not have time to meddle with those who are not professional enough to execute the task given to them.
.............ya please pass me and pay me zero attention cause i don't want anything that sounds like a ****ing hive mind that wanna think for me in my game that i ant to do for fun, not serious crap

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

.............ya please pass me and pay me zero attention cause i don't want anything that sounds like a ****ing hive mind in my game that i ant to do for fun, not serious crap
Fun is subjective, you do know that right? Some people find splitting their head open on rocks as a great way to pass the time and others want concise, direct and plentiful discussion. I am only offering a service, you may split your head open on rocks at your own leisure.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Fun is subjective, you do know that right? Some people find splitting their head open on rocks as a great way to pass the time and others want concise, direct and plentiful discussion. I am only offering a service, you may split your head open on rocks at your own leisure.
....wow what an asshole way of saying that

ya katt will have fun being a neanderthal please and thanks, keep your service to others

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
1. Thinking before you post.
2. Scumhunting.
3. Not claiming your role unless agreed upon by a majority of individuals.
4. Explaining your reads and thought processes.
5. Using deductive skills to determine a person's alignment.
6. Rooting out suspicious individuals whose ideals do not align with town.
7. Having your own voice be heard and understood.
Isn't that just standard mafia mindset for most people. Basically, its the standard way of playing town and honestly doesn't really need a subfaction.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
so if those 7 points is standard mafia mindset for people, then what's the point of joining the coalition?

Top Bottom