• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Vote: AmericanDJ

I've already made my opinion on the slot clear, and the convenience of everything that DJ claimed he did last night isn't really convincing me otherwise. If AmericanDJ flips scum, we'll have a lot to go off of based upon who let him off easy or acted peculiar around his (rather weak) rebuttal.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I have to agree with Swamp on Cori. She seems sketch to me. It's possible she's been purposely avoiding players/the thread as she has with me.

vaanrose vaanrose I forgot to tell you this but I asked if she would benefit from the thing. She ghosted me. I sent her another PM basically telling her to talk and she said she thought too much about it (if she would benefit) and just exited out.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
DJ's been lurking a lot, but not saying anything.

On the other hand, Goldie hasn't really been active here much and I know he's doing stuff because we're roleplaying on Discord...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
THE VOTE COUNT~
Pokechu Edition

AmericanDJ: (2) - Spak, Spak​

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You suspect a completely inactive slot over most of the players posting?
Actually, its something she said today.

She commented about a third party faction still being here.

But why would she think that?

Ura's death could easily be a mafia kill so why would a third party death be her default reaction?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Unless you're actually saying, "I know why," I don't really want to go into that.
If the end result of your action is that Uni would have been unable to perform his action, then yes, I know why.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Vote: AmericanDJ

I've already made my opinion on the slot clear, and the convenience of everything that DJ claimed he did last night isn't really convincing me otherwise. If AmericanDJ flips scum, we'll have a lot to go off of based upon who let him off easy or acted peculiar around his (rather weak) rebuttal.
You don't think it's neat that he knew to say that he was told he was roleblocked, which is also what you said you were told? I don't know about NZone, but it's not at all expected here to be told you were roleblocked.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Ura's death could easily be a mafia kill so why would a third party death be her default reaction?
That's a damn good point, especially since the kill itself implies janitor, a role that's typically mafia.

I have to agree with Swamp on Cori. She seems sketch to me. It's possible she's been purposely avoiding players/the thread as she has with me.

vaanrose vaanrose I forgot to tell you this but I asked if she would benefit from the thing. She ghosted me. I sent her another PM basically telling her to talk and she said she thought too much about it (if she would benefit) and just exited out.
That's another good point...

Vote: Coricus

I challenge you to change my mind, Woomy.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

thats....a good eye

Vote:coricus

Coricus Coricus hey girl if ya there we need some answers

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Not to defend her as she made that post, you quoted her and questioned her, and I think I saw her posting in the social thread afterwards (aka ghosting), but I think she was referring to Ura's role being hidden and how Barney (a third party) could hide role PMs.

Which is still strange for Cori to think that, considering how a janitor ability is usually on mafioso and not third parties.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

I agree i assumed she might've been talking about me, but I don't know how she would get that kind of info, especially given how I can't be targeted by a lot of things.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

This went from zero to plausible pretty quickly.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
But after the mentioning of janitor's I realized it might be something else. Like maybe an alignment check?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
~THE VOTE COUNT~
Pokechu Edition

AmericanDJ: (2) - Spak, Spak
Coricus: (2) - The Stoopid Unikorn, Natz​

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This went from zero to plausible pretty quickly.
Never doubt me.

Does Coricus typically keep up with a mafia game? Is this the first time she's been so inactive?
Ehhh depends.

Sometimes she's super active.

Sometimes she isn't.

It doesn't really depend on her allignment, just how she is.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Does Coricus typically keep up with a mafia game? Is this the first time she's been so inactive?
Before the switch to DG she was usually one of the more active players I think. Last game she was just as inactive as now, if not more. So after that game and how she still flipped town that's why I haven't put my vote on her yet.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
You don't think it's neat that he knew to say that he was told he was roleblocked, which is also what you said you were told? I don't know about NZone, but it's not at all expected here to be told you were roleblocked.
I think it makes it a heck of a lot easier to fakeclaim by saying you're RB'd and just no action while under the spotlight (if he fakeclaimed), or he could still be telling the truth and be a mafia tracker.

D

Deleted member

He usually talks more than that. And it's not like he's busy, because he's got time to be regularly active on Discord.
I can mobile Discord at work, Uni.
Can't mobile Smahboards well.

Never use my schedule to make a case against me in Mafia.
Your only warning.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Is Kary still on DJ?
You're right, I'm dumb. Thanks for pointing that out

~THE fixed VOTE COUNT~
Pokechu Edition

AmericanDJ: (3) - #HBC | Kary, Spak, Spak

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
dangnabbit im getting fired from this job

~THE actually fixed VOTE COUNT~
Pokechu Edition

AmericanDJ: (3) - #HBC | Kary, Spak, Spak
#HBC | soup: (1) - #HBC | Dark Horse

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Any other reads, Spak Spak Spak Spak ?
I've got a pretty good gut feeling that FE is genuinely pro-town and Natz is town, I'm pretty null on all of the inactives, I like Kary more toDay now that Kary has taken initiative in scumhunting, I find you very difficult to read, I'm suspicious of Uni because someone I talked to last night thought that he was acting a little wonky, I think Swampaswampus is playing very safe and I don't like the push for insta-modkill (possibly trying to rush it and cutting a phase from the game due to mod inexperience (no offence mods, but great job not falling for the trap!)), and I think that I'll be able to go back and analyze the D1 DJ push a lot better once I know his alignment :)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
EBWOP: I have no clue why I'm double tagged in the quote, but I'm just gonna blame the site lol. I'm also headed to bed soon, unless anyone has any pressing last minute questions.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh right, mobile SB's **** now...

Nevermind.
and i claim bull**** again how easy you go down
Her nerves have been violated?

Damn, that's rough.
.....wat? :V

EBWOP: I have no clue why I'm double tagged in the quote, but I'm just gonna blame the site lol. I'm also headed to bed soon, unless anyone has any pressing last minute questions.
oh ya thats a site thing, ya not the only one its double tags with, its across the site from what i can tell

D

Deleted member

Okay, I've went over everything that's happened last night and yet I'm still not sure what's going on.

Top Bottom