• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Mario Mafia! The Mario universe face a brand new challenge, how will the events turn out?
( Rules by Jojalole Jojalole , story by me. )
Rules of mafia:

• Among the players there are mafiosos. The objective of the town is getting rid of the mafia, while the job of the mafia is outnumber the members of the town.
  • Game is divided in two phases, day time and night time, each one lasts 24 hours.
  • During day time, players will talk on the main thread trying to discover who the mafia is, and will cast a vote. Whoever gets the most amount of votes will be lynched at the end of the day.
  • New voting mechanics are cool, so we are using them. To vote a player just bold the vote, and make sure it's clear so the hosts can see it. To vote another player just choose the other player you want to vote, and if you want to take off your vote, just use the command unvote, but make sure it's bolded. You can also vote for No Lynch.
  • During night time, players will be able to communicate trough PM's. No talk in the main thread will be allowed during night time.
  • To use the abilites the players might have, just say so in the role PM you are given. Make sure to make it clear for the hosts.
  • The hosts of the game (ShinyLegendary and Jojalole) must be added to every PM to make sure you don't break the rules.
  • Once you are dead, you are forbidden to talk on the main thread, except for the usual ****posting, but keep it to a mininum specially on tense moments.
  • NO SCREENSHOTS ALLOWED. Don't even try, or it will cost an inmediate host kill.
  • You can't quote directly messages from the hosts or other players PM's, you can paraphrase it though.
  • DON'T EDIT THE MESSAGES, OR YOU WILL BE PENALIZED. It's fine to double or triple post, but don't edit the messages.
  • Don't mention the game in other places, it's kinda cheating.
  • Additional info can be asked to the hosts in the role PM's, and we'll do our best to answer. Feel free to do so.
  • This is a game, so have fun!

About the theme:

The Mario Universe spin-off series is expanding beyond limits, we've had Karts, Tennis, Golf, Soccer, Parties... Taking a new route, the new Mario spin-off is none other than Mario Mafia! Just like in this spin-off games, there isn't bad guys, everyone is here just to have fun, so DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING BASED ON THE CHARACERS PEOPLE ARE GIVEN. They are just to bring out the flavor and do some fun stuff. As such, there's no need to know about the theme (Though it's fricking Mario, you sure must know something about him).

The hosts are Jojalole Jojalole and I.

All right, here is the story.

~Opens Bowser Laptop~

Kamek: Hmm... I have been working hard lately. I night need a place to stay for some time.

~Thinking~

Kamek: "I got it! Delfino Plaza! Oooo, what a nice place! I also want those Shines! Wait...

Kamek: Tickets costs so much coins, that even one ticket is going to cause me to go bankrupt...

~Harder Thinking~

Kamek: Wait... I have a wand. I can make a ticket and make the scanners accept them with my wand!

Kamek: I have another Idea.... how about I invite the whole gang to the plaza.....

This idea is brilliant! This might just be the best vacation in my life-time, considering there are so many friends to be with!

Going to need to clone those tickets though and somehow change their identities.

~Goes to Pianta Guards~

Pianta Guard: Why do you have multiple tickets?

Kamek: That is because....

Pianta Guard: I do not trust these. Also why do you have the identity to notable guests? I do not accept this.

Kamek: Darn it....

Kamek: I have to be inviting and make them all agree......I can do that. The gang have enough coins where ten of these is still not a penny. This is going great for me. I am looking forward to this!

Kamek: For now, my planning area is Isle Delfino.

Kamek: All right, time to take the gang into Delfino Plaza and get us a nice place to stay!

~Gets gang into Isle Delfino~

Pianta Guard: You and your guests are allowed to go in. Thanks for coming here!

Pianta Tour-Guide: Here is Isle Delfino. We got tons of amazing stuff! Remember to read the rules.

Kamek: I would like to be taken to the High Class section.

Pianta-Tour Guide: Ooo - one of those rich types I see you all are. Here you go! Have fun!

~Everyone goes in High-Class room, everyone is relaxing and having fun~

Kamek: Ooo...I like being in the higher class Hotel rooms.

Kamek: Hot springs, giant pools, beaches, delicious food and drinks, seagulls that do not annoy you, and more! What is to not love about this place?

Kamek: They will never expect what is going to happen to them that turly makes this the best vacation for me....heh heh heh.......

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Please forgive me for the broken images lol, quote them if you want to see them.

Signups:

Players:
1. Lampy
2. The Stoopid Unikorn
3. Natz~
4. Ura
5. Pokechu
6. Maven89
7. AmericanDJ
8. #HBC | Nabe
9. Coricus
10. Yellowlord
11. GoldenYuiitusin
12. #HBC | Dark Horse
13. Swamp Sensei
14. BarDulL
15. vaanrose
16. FireEmblemnier
17. #HBC | soup
18. Spak
19. #HBC | Kary

Spectators:
  1. Holder of the Heel
  2. praline
  3. Shishœ
  4. NonSpecificGuy
  5. Z25
  6. Opossum ( Late )

D

Deleted member

Expected me to miss out on this one?
Too bad.
LAMPY TIME!!!

D

Deleted member

This is signups, just in case if you all get confused.
Remember that the mafia game will officially start at 6:00 PM at June 20th, 2018.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's a me, Uni! And I'm in.

With that said...

New voting mechanics are cool, so we are using them. To vote a player just bold the vote, and make sure it's clear so the hosts can see it. To vote another player just choose the other player you want to vote, and if you want to take off your vote, just use the command unvote, but make sure it's bolded. You can also vote for No Lynch.
I have an idea of how the commands must look like, but it'd be nice to show examples, especially with how different it was in the previous game.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, instant hostkill from editing sounds a bit harsh.

I'm probably saying that because the way it was handled in the last game was honestly much better.
All right. I will not host kill, rather a penalty.
My bad!

I'm probably saying that because the way it was handled in the last game was honestly much better.
What do you expect? Swamp Sensi is a lot better than I am at doing this type of stuff.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Hi! I'm a Goomba, and I'll be assisting lord Kamek in this... Little game of his. Now I'm an actual important character since I'm playable in the latest Mario Party! How do I play badminton without arms you ask? I... Huh... Whatever, pleased to be of assistance!

I have an idea of how the commands must look like, but it'd be nice to show examples, especially with how different it was in the
Just use:
Vote: ShinyLegenday
Unvote

Yeah, I think last games penalty system for last game was cool, I think we'll be using that. In the rules it says people get penalized, not host-killed, so we'll roll with that.

D

Deleted member

Sorry for forgetting about the penalty rule in Swamp's Villain Mafia.
If you edit a post, you will not automatically get host killed.
Sorry about that!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All right. I will not host kill, rather a penalty.
My bad!
Will it be a permanent or temporary mod vote?

What do you expect? Swamp Sensi is a lot better than I am at doing this type of stuff.
I was referring to the last game we did. The one Gorf hosted.

I really liked the modvote penalty idea. Penalizing, but doesn't ruin the game for everyone.

Sorry for forgetting about the penalty rule in Swamp's Villain Mafia.
If you edit a post, you will not automatically get host killed.
Sorry about that!
Again, wasn't Swamp's.

Hi! I'm a Goomba, and I'll be assisting lord Kamek in this... Little game of his. Now I'm an actual important character since I'm playable in the latest Mario Party! How do I play badminton without arms you ask? I... Huh... Whatever, pleased to be of assistance!
Forgot the batdminton. How can you throw a freaking baseball?

Just use:
Vote: ShinyLegenday
Unvote
And there's no need to unvote before switching our vote to someone else?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
D

Deleted member

Trust me, Jojoale is going to feel more like another host rather than a co-host.

D

Deleted member

I appreciate the tag but I'm gonna be full with all the assignments I have to do this week, so I'll have to pass on this game.
I'd love to expectate if possible though.

D

Deleted member

I appreciate the tag but I'm gonna be full with all the assignments I have to do this week, so I'll have to pass on this game.
I'd love to expectate if possible though.
So you want to spectate?

D

Deleted member

Judging from the situation, we will most likely not have enough players for 21 roles.
That is okay, we will cut the ones that do not do much compared to the others.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Gonna have to skip this one as well. Between finishing up some last minute stuff for my game and IRL stuff, I won't have much time.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i'm free to do lol

put me in kid :V if i get bowser holy hell that would be funny

also i'm generally curious how well shiny hosts...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah i'll sign up for sure.

Top Bottom