• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
V O T E C O U N T
"What The Bloody Hell Is It" Edition feat. Trusting Spak's Counting Abilities

Maven89 (6): Lampy, BarDulL, Spak, Spak, FireEmblemnier, AmericanDJ
BarDulL (4): vaanrose, #HBC | Kary, Maven89, #HBC | Dark Horse
Pokechu (1): GoldenYuiitusin
The Stoopid Unikorn (1): #HBC | Nabe

Not Voting: Natz~, Ura, Pokechu, AmericanDJ, #HBC | Nabe, Coricus, Yellowlord, Swamp Sensei
Lampy > Maven89
The Stoopid Unikorn > No Lynch > BarDulL > AmericanDJ > Unvote
Natz~ > No Lynch > Unvote > The Stoopid Unikorn > Unvote > The Stoopid Unikorn > BarDulL > Unvote
Ura
Pokechu > Maven89 > Unvote
Maven89 > #HBC | Kary > Unvote > BarDulL
AmericanDJ > BarDulL > Unvote > AmericanDJ > Unvote > Maven89
#HBC | Nabe > The Stoopid Unikorn
Coricus
Yellowlord
GoldenYuiitusin > Pokechu
#HBC | Dark Horse > BarDulL
Swamp Sensei
BarDulL > #HBC | soup > Unvote > Maven89
vaanrose > BarDulL > BarDulL
FireEmblemnier > Coricus > AmericanDJ > Unvote > #HBC | Nabe > Unvote
#HBC | soup > Maven89 > AmericanDJ > Unvote
Spak > The Stoopid Unikorn > Maven89 > Maven89 > Maven89 > AmericanDJ > AmericanDJ > Maven89 > Maven89
#HBC | Kary > BarDulL

Day 1 ends on June 21st at 6:00 p.m. EST.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I appreciate the honesty here, but I don't think you really think I'm scum. If you're voting for me because we've butted heads, that's not really conducive to Town finding scum. That's just conducive to you feeling better about killing me off in a game, there's no team work here...
My first vote on you was not a scum read. And up until this page of the thread and your serious Maven push, it still wasn't. I re-voted to emphasize, I think this push against Maven is here solely as a means of saving yourself, not lynching a possible scum.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Reasons why I voted Maven
Deadline is close and the two biggest wagons are Bardull and him, the biggest thing against Bard is that Kary and others are making a huge deal out of him suggesting everyone to vote him out of frustration when no everyone was doing anything.
Maven has been inactive for a long time so far, where as Bard is contributing to the thread a whole lot more.
Basically my opinion of Bard is mostly null, cause there's both townie aspects of him and scummy, Maven likely won't contribute to the thread anytime soon, so I decided that having an active person taking risks is better than someone hiding in the background

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Yeah for talking up all that stuff about how sometimes town has to make sacrifices bard sure his trying his hardest to make sure the other guy is lynched.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ehhhh i've always been a flighty voter, i really shouldn't have been like "sure lol"

i'm still just a couple of pages behind so i'll catch up on those last few and then vote before the end of this hour, but I voted for Maven because from what I skimmed, Barney did have a point that him gathering votes really did stir up discussion and create more connections between players while Maven hasn't stated anything to make us not want to lynch him.

Unvote: Maven
but I'll catch up on these last few and make my mind up then
FeelsBadMan

Make sure to get caught up ASAP!

Bard way to ignore how I dissected the maven wagon by asking a loaded question that ignores everything I said.

Yes I think there is a very strong chance that you guys are scum together as shown by some very wack interactions (his distancing, you having him go from "obvtown" to suddenly questioning one of his posts.

I stopped arguing with you because your defenses basically boiled down to "I was trying to create content" no matter how much I kept pushing what I said
What.

I never said he was obvtown. What are you talking about? Think you need to reread, amigo.

My first vote on you was not a scum read. And up until this page of the thread and your serious Maven push, it still wasn't. I re-voted to emphasize, I think this push against Maven is here solely as a means of saving yourself, not lynching a possible scum.
Nah, I think Maven is scum. Actively avoiding the thread, asking odd questions like who would I/Nabe shoot (why ask this when we all knew at the time that there was very little meat on the bones?). He votes for me after jumping on Kary's coattails without questioning intent or analyzing arguments.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Have to get on the afternoon commute but basically bard is trying some desperate self-preservation by creating a wagon on maven out of thin air. He should 100% be lynched over maven today

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I also like how all the lurkers are coming out at the very end when deadline is fast approaching.

What took you guys so long??

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I also like how all the lurkers are coming out at the very end when deadline is fast approaching.

Like I said I haven't been feeling well lately which is why I couldn't participate as much as I wanted to.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Players that I feel are townie based on the wagon:

Fire Emblemnier and Natz are supremely townie. They have showcased authentic analysis and did not jump on board the wagon and have instead opted to question intent and motives.

Already elaborated on DJ's claim.
Juheard bard?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It feels like that's meant to be an aside comment not originally meant to be taken seriously. Uni troll voted in response because he obviously got the same vibe, and then I voted seriously because, well, I'll be honest, we've butted heads a few times.

You got a third vote on you and then very quickly suggested we split the votes on you and Maven. It reads very much like "oh, ****, I accidentally pulled votes on myself, better make sure they don't keep piling votes on me."

And now you're at the point where you just flat telling people to vote for Maven. And you're also pretty adamant that we make sure we don't tie you two, now that you know we've killed all tied votees before.

The only reason I've seen you suggest for Maven being scum is because he's inactive, which is uncharacteristic. And maybe he is, though from my perspective he's just as active as he was last game. And he's said multiple times outside the game since the minute we all showed up here weeks ago that his time is limited with work, and that's why he prefers longer, week long phases. And he's still showed up more often than some people.
Damn... That's actually really good.

Sorry, Dull. Wanted to ****post with you, but this...

Vote: BarDulL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Have you actually seen him ghosting in the thread?
this is what i've been wondering, i don't think maven has viewable activity, like I think he sit his account to invisible which means there'd be no way to know if he's actively avoided the thread or not other than checking and seeing if he's made any new posts on other threads

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
V O T E C O U N T
"What The Bloody Hell Is It" Edition feat. Trusting Spak's Counting Abilities

spak apparently has double vote power

anyway katt really has zero idea on what to think on this, i'll just end this day with no vote and pick up the pieces after the vote

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
spak apparently has double vote power

anyway katt really has zero idea on what to think on this, i'll just end this day with no vote and pick up the pieces after the vote
oh wait now i remember spak claimed mayor :V

katts bad lol

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
this is what i've been wondering, i don't think maven has viewable activity, like I think he sit his account to invisible which means there'd be no way to know if he's actively avoided the thread or not other than checking and seeing if he's made any new posts on other threads
to add onto this, Maven's last post was in this thread, about 8 hours ago, so how is Barney privy to the information that Maven is actively avoiding the thread? :^(

#HBC | Nabe

V O T E C O U N T
"Heaven Is Around The Corner" Edition

BarDulL (5): vaanrose, #HBC | Kary, Maven89, #HBC | Dark Horse, The Stoopid Unikorn
The Stoopid Unikorn (1): #HBC | Nabe

Not Voting: Natz~, Ura, Pokechu, Coricus, Yellowlord, Swamp Sensei
Lampy > Maven89
The Stoopid Unikorn > No Lynch > BarDulL > AmericanDJ > Unvote > BarDulL
Natz~ > No Lynch > Unvote > The Stoopid Unikorn > Unvote > The Stoopid Unikorn > BarDulL > Unvote
Ura
#HBC | Nabe > The Stoopid Unikorn
Coricus
Yellowlord
Swamp Sensei
BarDulL > #HBC | soup > Unvote > Maven89
Spak > The Stoopid Unikorn > Maven89 > Maven89 > Maven89 > AmericanDJ > AmericanDJ > Maven89 > Maven89
#HBC | Kary > BarDulL

Day 1 ends real soon.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

I just woke up, I don't go to sleep until the sun comes up.

to add onto this, Maven's last post was in this thread, about 8 hours ago, so how is Barney privy to the information that Maven is actively avoiding the thread? :^(
We're calling 8 hours inactive?

Bruh people gotta sleep

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yeah I got to go to work now, I'll guess I'll see what happens when I get back home. Maybe I don't have the best judgement, but I'm trying my best, honestly I don't have much to say on who's scummy and just went with what my gut told me. I don't really like the accusations I'm scum though, cause I feel I've been thinking pretty rationally overall. Oh well.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It is true that I can not confirm to anyone with any certainty that Maven has been ghosting the thread.

However, I am certain that "sleep" is not why he is missing; we're in the same time zone if I remember correctly (I think he mentioned he lived in the midwest), and in accordance with his posting habits and post history, he is visibly incidentally not available at such a crucial moment of the game. He hasn't really done much while I've engaged so many slots and put in a lot of work to get the content generating.

That is all I will say in that regard.

The rest is up to you guys.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I do think that it is kind of odd that Maven hasn't really said much for the entire day, so I definitely see why a good portion of the town is considering lynching voting him

Vote: Maven89
Sounds like the pot's calling the kettle black... Care to elaborate any more?

#HBC | Nabe

Whether it's Bard or Maven, I'm fine with either. There's been a real rush of content, and either of these two flips is great fuel for discussion.

Vote: Maven

I don't want a surprise tie, and this puts it at 7-5, assuming Spak is telling the truth. I'd actually prefer Bard, because I want to get to the meat of a few slots toMorrow (Unikorn on a Bard scumflip; DH, Maven on a Bard townflip) and because Bard is saying some off things about Maven at this point. If anyone wants to swap to Bard, make it vocal.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I also don't want a tie, I'm fine with this. Was hoping to see how Kary would react to a Bard flip but I digress.

Vote: Maven

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
wait why are we all voting maven anyways

like why is there a wagon on him??? aside from bard asking "vote him please" and RVS/pressure votes?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
It is true that I can not confirm to anyone with any certainty that Maven has been ghosting the thread.

However, I am certain that "sleep" is not why he is missing; we're in the same time zone if I remember correctly (I think he mentioned he lived in the midwest), and in accordance with his posting habits and post history, he is visibly incidentally not available at such a crucial moment of the game. He hasn't really done much while I've engaged so many slots and put in a lot of work to get the content generating.

That is all I will say in that regard.

The rest is up to you guys.
He could just be getting off of work.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna go to bed after today's results are posted, so I probably won't be around for like 8 hours and therefore might not answer some DMs.

#HBC | Nabe

V O T E C O U N T
"oh gosh" Edition

BarDulL (7): vaanrose, #HBC | Kary, Maven89, #HBC | Dark Horse, The Stoopid Unikorn, #HBC | Nabe, #HBC | soup

Not Voting: Natz~, Ura, Pokechu, Coricus, Yellowlord, Swamp Sensei
Lampy > Maven89
Ura
#HBC | Nabe > The Stoopid Unikorn > Maven89 > BarDulL
Coricus
Yellowlord
Swamp Sensei
BarDulL > #HBC | soup > Unvote > Maven89 > BarDulL
#HBC | Kary > BarDulL

Day 1 ends any minute.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
now that im fully caught up I do agree that drawing votes toward yourself shouldn't be what you think of when you want the town to be more active.

like literally anything else could have stirred people up

speculating on abilities for the main cast (ex: whoever's peach is probably the doctor, yoshi is probably the jailer), maybe your own character, anything else. but never have i seen a day one where someone went "lol uhhh yall seem dead. vote for me!" and then they go "it'd be funny if it's between me and maven". and then "maven is scum!" then "vote for maven please"

#HBC | ѕoup

Interested to see what DH does with that callout on Maven and a bunch of lurkers hopping onto his slot depending on what Bardull flips tbh

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hmmm well DH and Kary put up a good case and I don't want to vote for Maven as that'd cause a tie (although I do think we'd benefit from a tie, that'd give us a lotta information)

I love ya Barney but. . . . :^(

Vote: Barney

#HBC | ѕoup

DH didn't really have a case, he had an observation

Not gonna like that vote if Bard is town

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sorry guys, I really am the jester.

I'm of the opinion that these shouldn't exist, but, well, it is what is. I don't think the game ends though, so it's all good. :awesome:

#HBC | Nabe

V O T E C O U N T
"I'm Sorry If This Is Illegal Posting" Edition

BarDulL (8): vaanrose, #HBC | Kary, Maven89, #HBC | Dark Horse, The Stoopid Unikorn, #HBC | Nabe, #HBC | soup, Pokechu

Not Voting: Natz~, Ura, Coricus, Yellowlord, Swamp Sensei
Lampy > Maven89
Ura
Pokechu > Maven89 > Unvote > barDulL
#HBC | Nabe > The Stoopid Unikorn > Maven89 > BarDulL
Coricus
Yellowlord
Swamp Sensei
BarDulL > #HBC | soup > Unvote > Maven89 > BarDulL
#HBC | Kary > BarDulL

Day 1 is done???

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i think that on top of what kary said DH had a case

but it's deadline now so I can't point out what really drew me to Bard as that'd take me a little bit :^(

Top Bottom