• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: General Thread (Metaphor Announced!)

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I noticed that, too.

If you're new to the series, it's still a challenging game, IMO, at least until you collect the most game-breaking Miracles and skills. But if you're a veteran, it's easily one of the easiest mainline games.
Ok that makes sense then. I remember trying IV when it came out and still have it somewhere, and a little bitty bit of Nocturne back in the day but they didn’t hook me. This one has got me hooked and I think that may be because I haven’t gotten frustrated yet.

A few times I’ve lost a little progress due to forgetting to save but honestly it was more of an excuse to spend more time in this world.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Just thought I'd share this here:
Still surprised this game didn't get a spirit event;

(Shin Megami Tensei Series)

Nahobino

View attachment 342749
Spirit Type: Primary, :starman::starman::starman::starman:, Neutral
Abilities: Assist Killer (3 slots)

Opponent: Mii Swordfighter (No Headgear just imagine a mii with yellow eyes and long blue hair, Blue Cybernetic Suit, High Voice Type 5) (Moveset 1222), Tiny Pit (Blue alt.), Palutena (Default alt.), Marth (Black alt.)

Rules:
- Hazard: Ice Floor
Conditions:
-Defeat the main fighter to win
-The floor is frozen
-The enemy will charge up a powerful Final Smash

Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom (Omega form)
Music: Engage the Enemy
Thoughts?

osby

Smash Obsessed

Thoughts?
I think it's pretty good. Pit is supposed to be Amenozako, right?

But I couldn't place Palutena and Marth exactly.

Last edited:

Discoball Fever

Smash Rookie

Thoughts?
I personally wouldn't have added Marth but this looks pretty good!

It's incredibly odd that we never got any SMT content in the game, I was convinced of a spirit event at the absolute least.
Looking back, there's a bunch more of really bizarre occlusions from the game, like no Porky spirit?
I'm really hoping some of the gaps end up getting filled in, seeing how we recently got that Street fighter spirit out of nowhere.

Top Bottom