• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Shield Breaker - A Smash 4 Local

Shield Breaker - A Smash 4 Local
Posted by SoulArts
163 Post Ave, Westbury, NY 11590 Alfedio's Pizzeria
Wednesday, August 3, 2016 - 05:30 PM
Until: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SoulArts

Smash Rookie
The 1st Sm4sh local in Westbury. Please bring set ups as they are always needed.

pin

Show Map

163 Post Ave, Westbury, NY 11590-3139, United States

Registration-5:30 pm
Singles- 6:30

Venue-$5
Singles-$5

PLEASE SHOW UP ON TIME! We will allow at most 10 minutes if you are running late. To inform us, call the store or post on this event page.

Rules:
-2 stocks
-6 minutes
-Items: off
-Pause: off
-All Characters allowed
-Custom moves / fighters banned
-Amiibos are banned
-Only 1-1-1-1 Mii fighters are allowed
STAGE BANS:
After each game of the set as the first step in counterpicking, the player who won the previous game may ban one stage from the stage list. Stage bans last 1 game, therefore a player who banned a stage may counterpick that stage themselves later in the set, unless banned by their opponent. In a best-of-5 set, players may elect to change their bans after their second win. This takes place at the same point in the procedure as the ordinary ban, and causes the first stage to be unbanned. If you want more info, simply ask your opponent.

Starters/Neutral Stages
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Dreamland 64
Town & City

Counterpick Stages
Lylat Cruise
Duck Hunt

Please treat the staff of alfredo's pizzeria nicely as well as the TOs and everyone else there.
If you do not this will result in a warning then a ban from the venue for a certain amount of time (depends on what you have done).

Prizes:
50% of the entry and venue fee will go towards the prizes for 1st & 2nd (3rd if we get enough entrants). So keep in mind that the prizes depend on attendance.

NickRen

Smash Rookie
I'm new to this site, to come to the tournaments we just come to the place at the time of the tournament and register there? And, what types of controllers are provided?

Last edited:

J3~S1

Smash Rookie
NNID
JakeJohnJackson
Excited to hear there will be a regular smash tourney so close to home. Bringing 3 others!

Water Dragon

Smash Rookie
i live an hour away. i want to make it so what time will the registration end? starts at 530pm then ends at what time before the matches start?

Spc2799

Smash Cadet
NNID
Spc2799
Hopefully me and my brother will be able to make it today. i'm looking to make regular trips to this local as its only a half an hour away from me.

xenen

Smash Rookie
I won't be out of work until 6 pm, and could definitely make it for 630. Any chance to register remotely?

KJDMosley

Smash Rookie
I would like to pre-register two people for the tournament, me and my cousin want to go and will be there before the tournament starts but are unsure if we will be able to make it for the registration time. our game names are Dr3a5 and Lilsnack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom