• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shffl

Archelon

Smash Journeyman
I think that generally, you are wanting to float around, but I'm sure SHFFLs have their use from time to time. You can SH AC Bair And FH Bair then double jump (these are just a few options in the air).

Crip

Smash Rookie
Mix it up :) Float around see if it works. They adapt? start shffling. They adapt? start fullhop nairing. They adapt? go back to floating around. It's all about adaptation.

Mim0

Smash Rookie
Is there much benefit to SHFFLing bairs and fairs? You land faster and thus can throw out aerials at a greater frequency but other than mixing up your game is there any tactical benefit to the shuffled aerial as opposed to the non-fastfalled aerial? A common argument seems to be that jigglypuff players should make use the full hop aerials to stay in the air as long as possible. Can anybody clarify as to why i would SHFFL a bair or fair? (even for poking it seems that the SHAC bair is more frequently, if not only, used by players such as HBox)

Top Bottom