• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

she's a killer B orchid for smash brothers

scarlet solsitce

Smash Apprentice
Who is she
very little is known about orchid all that is known is shes the sister of jago
move list
neutral b
ninjaken (short range but medium damage )
Side B
cart wheel kick or fire cat
down B
combo breaker counter
up B
points her tanfa down wards to expel fire magic to propel herself upwards
final smash
ultra combo
reason for orchid
ok not gonna lie im very skepticle on her inclusion but killer instinct started as a nintendo exlusive so theres that plus the new killer intnct game has done exeptionaly well so theres that
reason apposed
four words banjo and kazooie
nuff said
but hey i run on hope so who knows​

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Would prefer Fulgore as the posterboy, but pretty much anyone from KI, especially Orchid, would be most welcome. Aside from being a sibling of Jago, she canonically defeated Eyedol in the original game.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I love Orchid’s new design, but would be fine with whatever. Long as the fire cat is more a part of her moveset as a special move. Was kinda bummed that it was only an instinct meter thing in KI 2013.

Also prefer the glowy eskrima sticks over the tonfas.

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
Killet Instinct is freaking awesome, but Orchid wouldn't be my first or even fifth choice. I'd rather see Glacius, Fulgore, Sabre Wulf, Cinder, Spinal, Riptor... probably Fulgore the most.

Honestly none of the human fighters appeal to me as much as the rest. But I love Killer Instinct and I'd be pleasantly surprised to get one of their characters in Smash.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Dang was thinking about making this with Gengar84 Gengar84 . You saved us time though! The more KI the better. I support. Killer instinct. scarlet solsitce scarlet solsitce I'm thinking about making a Killer Instinct General. I don't know what that will take and I never did anything like that before but I want to try.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
B. Orchid was my main character in the original Killer Instinct so I would love to see her get in Smash. You can’t really go wrong with any of their characters. The series has such awesome music and pretty much every character is cool.

Top Bottom