• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked May 8th

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
1: Chillindude829
2: Chudat
3: Travis
4: Thumbswayup
5: Plank
5: Voodoo
7: Vist
7: The Newb
9: ChivalRuse
9: Laijin
9: Winston
9: Wenbo
13: Husband

Teams
1. Chillin and Chu
2. Chinesah and Plank
3. Voodoo and Thumbs
4. Newlyweds
4. Winston and Wembo

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah sorry I should definitely give some congrats to chillin, last time he entered a melee tourney i think he placed 9th or something out of 20 so really good job. Now come play brawl again!

Edit: I'm guessing plank had to play chinesahh for 4th and thumbs played voodoo at the same point in the bracket...was there an upset?

CTL17

Smash Lord
A lot of us were at a concert. I thought we could make it back before singles started, but whatever.

Vist

Smash Champion
Edit: I'm guessing plank had to play chinesahh for 4th and thumbs played voodoo at the same point in the bracket...was there an upset?
u are correct

bracket was kinda dumb imo lol

fun stuff, ggs to everyone I played... placing higher would've been cool but losing to chillin and plank isnt so bad lol i was playing well and stuff too :confused:

Alukard

Smash Hero
I HAPPY TO SEE MELEEEEEEEEEE

keep these things going ... people will eventually keep coming and this will get bigger and better =]

GJ chillin and chu

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Good games everyone, need to step it up in teams ... missed like 5 Raptor boost / stomp knees :(

chillindude829

Smash Master
Yeah sorry I should definitely give some congrats to chillin, last time he entered a melee tourney i think he placed 9th or something out of 20 so really good job. Now come play brawl again!
wtf

i got 2nd at syphers a couple weeks back to travis, and i got 1st at the last shellshocked monthly and those are the last 2 melee tourneys ive been to, step up your stats tantalus

also wasnt there a brawl tourney around here yesterday which had an equally sh*tty turnout

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
If they're going to play Project M, shouldn't they just like ... play Melee. o.O

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Project M > Melee.
Just my opinion, but it's way more fun in certain aspects.
Mostly the fact it has more characters with melee physics.

Anyway, good **** Thumbs. We have to have epic matches at ROM3. A years worth of improvement for both of us. We were both even at the time we played at ROM2. Lets see who got better the most. :D

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Is Project M just Brawl with Melee physics or something?
Whatever, Melee for life xD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Project M > Melee.
Just my opinion, but it's way more fun in certain aspects.
Mostly the fact it has more characters with melee physics.

Anyway, good **** Thumbs. We have to have epic matches at ROM3. A years worth of improvement for both of us. We were both even at the time we played at ROM2. Lets see who got better the most. :D
If I make it to ROM3 we will definitely have a million matches on Dreamland again lol

Top Bottom