• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHELL SHOCKED III: UMD Balboa Melee, 12/6/08 (NOTICE LOCATION IS LA PLATA

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
dammit any other way there? someone give Heyitsyo a ride from the metro???
I hope you see this, but if you do take the c8, the walk isn't bad. you'll get off at the stop that's right in front of a big street circle, has a big M in the middle.anyways, you're just gonna follow the sidewalk (turning right) along regent's drive until you get to stadium drive at which you turn left and walk up stadium drive. eventually you'll see a big building with banners on it, that's ellicot. go around the right of that building, and la plata wil be the building immediately to your right. It shoulodn't take more than 10-15 minutes to walk.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
hey people who haven't left yet, we actually have extra TVs o_O. WE need one or two cubes without TVs, so for those of you who weren't going to bring one because you didn't have a TV now's your time to shine :)

*steals azen's starman*

edit: ****, azen actually uses an image tag for that? I had to go quote his post to find it.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Tourney was amazing

Perry: Good **** man sorry for squandering on you in teams i was litterally frozen to the bone and could barley move my hands at all

Boss: **** Luigi

Korn: i wanted 2 play you

Ck: lucky i let you win lol

DOSV: man its been forever since ive seen you good **** on catching up

Tope: I told you BF was the right choice

Rei: Good tourney set

Chillin: Stop being good

Voodoo: Nice seeing/talking to you

Tourney Hosts:Good ****

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
!!! slikvik was correct in saying you don't wanna walk the metro to the tournament

i didn't get directions +
i left my cell phone at the house +
freezing cold =

lol

I had a lot of fun at this tournament

Good **** to Bosstir for bringing back 3 games in a row to take the set. :)
and H2YL for ****** as always.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
god.. i need results.
I'll upload the results later (they're on my other computer), but I think I remember it as:

1. Azen
2. Tope
3. Chillin
4. ChuDat

Or something along those lines.

Good to see all of you guys again. We'll probably host another one in February or March when we get back from Winter Break and there are no finals coming up.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'll upload the results later (they're on my other computer), but I think I remember it as:

1. Azen
2. Tope
3. Chillin
4. ChuDat

Or something along those lines.

Good to see all of you guys again. We'll probably host another one in February or March when we get back from Winter Break and there are no finals coming up.
wrong.

4. Cyrain
5. Chudat

regardless, make a results thread, with the tio results.

the turnout was less than we hoped, alot of people who said they were coming canceled at the alst minute. Wife (and thus HAT), EE, shinku, and then we were pakman was going to be the driver for several people to name a few. We still had fun though.

Tope was very happy that he killed azen with an up B :).

Top Bottom