• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shell Shocked 6 results

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
First off, I apologize about the singles seeding and the late start of the tourney. At the next shell shocked I will be responsible for the tournament runnings and we will not experience this at the next event. Apart from that congrats to all the winners.

1: vanz + swiftgotbanned
2: Team $$$ (hax$ + g$)
3: eggm+chu (eggm + chu)
4: Plank + teczero
5: blue storm (winston + wenbo)
5: The Newlyweds (Husband + Wife)
7: thumbs+voodoo
7: blade breakers (lajin + shinku)
9: chred + crismas
9: Rico+Chival
9: Dirty Trashmen (Krazyknux + Ph.D)
9: Lazy Shell (SypherPhoenix + krnred225)

1: Hax
2: Eggm
3: chudat
4: Plank
5: teczero
5: vanz
7: voodoo
7: swift
9: vist
9: g$
9: KERMITTHEFROG
9: W1fe
13: chred
13: Ph.D
13: Husband
13: rico
17: Laijin
17: Fuzzy
17: SypherPhoenix
17: TheCrimsonBlur
17: krnred225
17: sebasturation
17: hyde
17: wenbo
25: newb
25: bye
25: Krazyknux
25: chival

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
My apologies to Eggm. I didn't realize you were there and hax wasn't, I was just trying to cheer him on because he's one of my favorite falcons, you still my boy.

Shinku

Smash Champion
shoutouts to kermit the frog

chred i ****ing hate you

wish i could of played singles if i didnt have to go thought the whole phone thing, even though i got it back

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Btw this is proof, that Seb really likes being called Kermit. He could've changed his name back to thumbs at anytime, yet he didn't. Why, you might ask? Because he's a frog in a human suit. And how the **** else would frogs hold controllers.

Cia

das kwl
Fun tournament. Seeding was lol.. but i love that venue and all the cool people were there so I had fun regardless. GGs all

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Sorry about the awful seeding, Tristate! I promise next time I'll have more reliable people help me with that.

Thank you to everyone. We couldn't have good tournaments like this without you guys showing up and bringing your best!

Go MD/VA!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i'll have the vids up shortly, but i've been spending all day working. test tomorrow, project tomorrow, and then a paper due tuesday and two more tests thursday...week before spring break is rough lolz.

Hax

Smash Champion
my combo on eggm in winners finals game 1 goes down in history

Eggm

Smash Hero
It was a **** 10 series of super high level smash. It needs to be shared w/ the community.

Oh you mean that match in winners finals? Yeah that could be left out. :) GF's only please lol.

Top Bottom