• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik's taunts

Deus

Smash Journeyman
A fairly unimportant thing, but am I only one who thought that some of Sheik's taunts were kinda lame?

And after playing Hyrule Warriors for awhile I was thinking Sheik busting out her harp and doing a quick riff on it would be a much better taunt then say her random handstand.

Like I said fairly unimportant thing, but I've just loved some of the taunts they've added in to this game (Snake's cigarette taunt FTW) so I thought I'd bring it up.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
I like her melee taunt too, but that's the only one I actually like.

And LOL, didn't have any idea you could JC the taunt and keep the cig in your mouth. Haha, just got that much better.

Edit: Also, are you being serious about it the cigarette flick hit box being viable for gimping spacies? Because that would be the ultimate taunt, nothing says F you like gimping someone by flicking a cigarette in their face. Spacies deserve it :p

Last edited:

Tarul

Smash Cadet
I like Sheik's handstand. It basically screams "I could be charging needles right now, but I'd rather chill with swag."

Last edited:

Tarul

Smash Cadet
I guess it would be pretty cool if Sheik played the harp while she was doing a handstand...

4tlas

Smash Lord
I like the handstand much more than the "badass" garrote wire. She also has the most practical taunt in the game: sideB.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
I agree that the garrote taunt seems really out of place. So yeah, I would really rather that one replaced the most.

Last edited:
Top Bottom