Sheik's taunts

Deus

Smash Journeyman
A fairly unimportant thing, but am I only one who thought that some of Sheik's taunts were kinda lame?

And after playing Hyrule Warriors for awhile I was thinking Sheik busting out her harp and doing a quick riff on it would be a much better taunt then say her random handstand.

Like I said fairly unimportant thing, but I've just loved some of the taunts they've added in to this game (Snake's cigarette taunt FTW) so I thought I'd bring it up.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
I like her melee taunt too, but that's the only one I actually like.

And LOL, didn't have any idea you could JC the taunt and keep the cig in your mouth. Haha, just got that much better.

Edit: Also, are you being serious about it the cigarette flick hit box being viable for gimping spacies? Because that would be the ultimate taunt, nothing says F you like gimping someone by flicking a cigarette in their face. Spacies deserve it :p

Last edited:

Tarul

Smash Cadet
I like Sheik's handstand. It basically screams "I could be charging needles right now, but I'd rather chill with swag."

Last edited:

Deus

Smash Journeyman
I agree that the garrote taunt seems really out of place. So yeah, I would really rather that one replaced the most.

Last edited:
Top Bottom