• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Video Archive Thread

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
Since getting our first look at Smash Ultimate at Nintendo's E3 direct, we've also been able to see many people trying out the game both casually on the E3 floor, and seriously in the VIP area and the invitational. I'll be using this thread to archive Sheik-related Super Smash Bros. Ultimate videos leading up to the game's release, as well as to comment on little Sheik related details found by people while watching/playing the demo. Mostly for archiving videos for people though, and perhaps will transition it to something like my Smash 4 Sheik Tournament Video Archive when the game comes out.

First off, here's the link to her smashbros.com page: https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/16.html
And her character intro Video:

Videos from the Demo we have so far (important to note this stuff is from the demo version of the game at e3, since people have spotted small differences in the demo version, and the version shown in the character reveal videos).

In matches where the URL brings you partway through the video, I've linked to where Sheik is shown.
High Level:
ZeRo Vs. MkLeo In Sheik Vs. Snake at E3 2018 - Invitational Winners Finals (12th June 2018)
ZeRo Vs. MkLeo In Sheik Vs. Sonic at E3 2018 - Invitational Grand Finals Set 1 (12th June 2018)
VoiD Vs. Larry Lurr In Sheik Vs. Fox at E3 2018 - Money match in VIP room (13th June 2018)
ZeRo Vs. Leffen In Sheik Vs. Pokemon Trainer at E3 2018 - Nintendo Treehouse (13th June 2018)
Nairo Vs. Xzax In Sheik Vs. Inkling at E3 2018 - Friendlies on the E3 floor (13th June 2018)
Nietono Vs. Kisha In Sheik Vs. Bowser at Rage 2018 Summer - Demo Match (17th June 2018)
Wizzrobe Vs. Mew2King In Sheik Vs. Ridley at CEO Daytona - Demo Match (5th July 2018)
Wizzrobe Vs. NoalKitten In Sheik Vs. Kirby at CEO Daytona - Demo Match (5th July 2018)
Mr.R Vs. ? In Sheik Vs. Ganondorf at CEO Daytona - Demo Match (29th June 2018)

Low Level/Showcase:
???? Vs. Nakat In Sheik Vs. Ice Climbers at E3 2018 - Exhibition on the E3 floor (13th June 2018)
Lauren Vs. Seshy In Sheik Vs. Snake at E3 2018 - Exhibition on the E3 floor (13th June 2018)
Demetrius Vs. Sam A. In Sheik Vs. Little Mac at E3 2018 - Nintendo Treehouse (13th June 2018)
Smiddy Vs. 3 others In Sheik Vs. Various at E3 2018 - Nintendo Treehouse (13th June 2018)
? Vs. Nakat In Sheik Vs. Ice Climbers at CEO Daytona - Demo Match (29th June 2018)
D1 Vs. Nakat In Sheik Vs. Pokemon Trainer at CEO Daytona - Demo Match (29th June 2018)

I'll continue to add more to this as more videos surface, and if there are any that I've missed please let me know!

Last edited:
Top Bottom