• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Tutorial video

a_stranger

Smash Rookie
A shiek tutorial video. Champ DLed some sheik movies from Captain Jack. I can't read Japanese so I had to guess what he was trying to teach--the titles supposedly instructed you. A "good trade" is when you do a bad move, but it kinda pays off--like death pacts and suicide spikes.

P.S. : It's OC2, I didn't notice it was OC3 until I watched it again. But I was too lazy.
Music is cause Captain Jack's Shiek is gangsta...

The link should work.
http://www.easy-sharing.com/377404/jack video.wmv.html

Omni Edit: Fixed the link for you.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Currently downloading ~

EDIT : Eww @ music. But "d^__^b" @ Capt. Jack

IVP

Smash Ace
BannedDah said:
No one needs a shiek training video.
Hey! That was a very good vid. I didn't learn anything because I have seen those vids. So this could be very useful for people who haven't seen those matches

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
BannedDah said:
No one needs a shiek training video.
I DO :(

but is shiek really THAT good?ive seen better.....comon whoever made this can do better,i rate it 7/10

edit:actually I give it a 10/10 cuz I dont belive my eyes XD

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
i liked it

de music was of; there was one of g-unit's better songs and "dis is how we do" was hot for awhile
it's just that g-unit is WAY overrated, that's all
<3 g-unot

a_stranger

Smash Rookie
Tutorial: Okay, CJ gave this to us cause American Sheiks aren't very tactical, they wouldn't last very long against the Japanese without chain-grabbing. Which should explain why GERM hates sheik players. The few sheiks that I've seen play like this are Omar and Tavo.
Music: I like the Game, and Captain Jack's Sheik. Captain Jack's Sheik is vicious, the beat in "Put You on the Game" is vicious. Game is Westcoast SoCal, so am I (CJ is East Japan, but that makes him close to the West). It sounded good to me. even Charoo agrees that "This is How We Do" went with the chain-grabbing. I mean, people have different tastes and all, but you guys hate the music. Oh, well. Can't win 'em all...except Isaiah in SSB-64.
Upload sites selling sex: I don't know. Sex does sell. But not when I'm DLing something. But it must work if they keep doing to it. Theoretically, someone will fall for it...
G-Unit: 50 cent was good, but not recently. G-Unit does suck now ("Window Shopper"...need I say more?).

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
That was hands down the single-best combo/tutorial vid ever crafted!!
I wish I could download, but wack link.
Oh yea, I play Mike G's Sheik often.
Now I know where He gets that technique from. Awsome Vid!!

fury_lu10it

Smash Rookie
nice shiek and i smash shieks in tournys i dont like her but you make her seem okay to me so thats pretty cool

Top Bottom