• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik smash 4 3ds demo impressions

xenxio

Smash Rookie
While she was not selectable in the Smash Fest Wii U demo, she was in the 3DS one. From my two hours of playing with her I have noticed the following. (Keep in mind that this demo is not the final release and anything is subjected to change)

She can no longer cancel her needles in mid air without having to force air dodge.
Her needles seem to have less lag time used in the air than it did in Brawl
Most combos I could do with her in brawl, I was able to perform in smash 4.
Her forward B counts as a recovery.
Her forward B sucks enemies into the explosion
Her forward B can go drastically far. Even off stage.
Her down B has wall bounce properties.
Her down B is very useful as a gimping tool as a final hit and recovering from the push back.
Her overall killing potential got buffed. Nothing too insane, but comparable to Mario at best.

And

Her Up B does damage on the second explosion so it isn't as easy to edge hog her.

Post what else you have notice about Sheik first glance if you were blessed with a nice enough Best Buy.

xenxio

Smash Rookie
My mistake. I thought I was in the smash 4 discussion page.

Top Bottom