• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Skype Group?

tttt

Smash Cadet
I noticed there is a Marth and Falco skype group... but is there one for sheik?

yeongy

Smash Rookie
no one has really confirmed this so i'm just wondering if there's a thread about this already or if we just need to leave our skype name? mine is yongpuppet

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
Did this become a thing?
If so add me I am doubleyou666
I am always down to talk melee and Sheik

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
I have gone ahead an made the group.
I friend invited all of you and invite you to the group as you accept the invites.
My Skype is Tripzilla_Sheik and the group is called 20TUTU - Sheik Skype Group or something along those lines

Mewantmorpie

Smash Rookie
yes for sure. I sent you a friend request.
If you didn't recieve it, then I prob added the wrong person. add me, if thats the case
I sent you a friend request on skype, my username is mewantremote/mewantmorpie

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
we are currently 12 people in the Sheik skype chat where most of all are active every day.
There is room for you too, lemme know and I'll add you

Arrestme

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eulogy
I've been visiting Anther Ladder public TeamSpeak but noone is ever in there to **** around. Lord knows some of our best chances of being productive would be @ online match-ups. We could demand a Sheikah Tribe Channel. So seems Trip is the main Sheiktan? Coolio. :sheikmelee: Room for an invite my way? :shyguy: Arrestme111 :shyguy:

JMoney$727

Smash Rookie
i sent you a skype request, my skype is "im.joey.so.go.die"
would love to join the skype group :D

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
Currently at 53 people! Sheiks unite! :D
Lemme know if you want in

Zarlen

Smash Rookie
Skype is Zarlen001, definitely interested in talking to more Sheik mains.

Arrestme

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eulogy
i think i got booted lol :( can't see chat updated or talk anymore..NM got it working. Kind of an elitist group, so takes a while to get "in" if you're not an uberly self proclaimed pro.

Last edited:

B_Cypher

Smash Rookie
I'm down for some skype chats. I'm new to melee but my skype name is B_cypher

cmloe

Smash Cadet
Can i get in on this skype chat haha. My skype name is cmloe121.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Skype name is : KenMeisterLP or thekenter64

Add me whenever you can, wanna learn some Sheik stuff.

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Skype name: wasthistaken

Add me pls

Arrestme

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eulogy
This is a nice group if you're not one who gets involved very much. Log in to an indecipherable amount of copious chat history comprised only of "self-proclaimed Pros", who instead of ask for clarification, get verbally abusive up with anything close to an educated form of speaking. Don't even dream of sharing your personal Learning-Curve successes stories. It would apparently taint their good names to acknowledge any formal training they received can be done in a better more innovative way. This is what I had to deal with constantly. If you're not Tripz or another genuine good guy, don't bother joining if you expect anything at all linear in the way of your learning curve. You'll be tagged lunatic if you try and talk.

Mostly insecurities abound, with no new ideas at all, bcuz "we kno what that is & what it means. Theres no way u found a new use, cuz we'd know about it". Interested in Sheik Theory & skill advancement placings? Join the only other Sheik group I'm starting that actually incubates Sheik Chat RETROACTIVELY to any aspect micro or macro about mostly competitive gameplay. But with updating lists members can change of group projects & requests.

The ******* there won't give up their secrets if they had any. Best you'll get is someone who doesn't know every1 is a **** there if your opinion clashes, & hopefully you two can Netplay. Cuz of all the **** talk in that chat either I pwned their sheik+more or they refuse to NetPlay ever, which is what happens most of the time.

I'm making a new group, focusing more on Sheik Theory if anyone wants in & be able to talk more freely & share any idea you want at all about Melee Sheik. In comparison to the massively diluted 1 Sheik group in this thread so far, this group will be moderated for ensuring group member's drive to get better. No greasy Smash socialites to worry about confronting serious discussions with ridicule because it's "not on their level".

Skype Group 2 is holy respected space of think-tanking through countless engine algorythms & frame data people like to post & pretend they understand by never bringing it up ever. No. If serious concerns on how to do anything ever comes to light, our group has auto-updating lists of goals for Sheikah Training & Theory. In peace new to old. Ensure nothing hinders the serious open conjecture engaged in by anyone, & focus on whats needed to advance even more in your own way.

The is a fake advertisement though sadly. Except all references to the current Sheik chat u all joined, those are true. But unbeknownst to any of them, I have years experience in running groups of 100s of people into productive but casual skill progression. Into defined steps of ability vs disability. No problem is too simple or too complicated in theory. It opens up so many doors in matches. It's a group ONLY for those semi-interested 2 highly-interested in GETTING BETTER. With rules of no personal insults, & focus on unobstructed "open class" sessions, where any one is the teacher. If you want a group like that message me. What am I: dedicated and understanding or just confused & probably lost? **** this group.

Top Bottom