• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik match-ups

Dnyce

Smash Master
Okay, so I feel like if I have a loose game-plan with sheik... I'll be able to figure out cool stuff (ideally/eventually how to win). lol.

So, instead of ravaging through outdated stuff... I ask:

If you could explain what I need to be doing in each match-up ***in 20 words or less*** what would that be?
S: Meta Knight
A: Diddy Kong, Snake, Falco
B: Marth, Wario, Ice Climbers, Olimar, Pikachu
C: Lucario, King Dedede, Zero Suit Samus, Mr. Game & Watch, Toon Link
D: Fox, Wolf, Peach
E: Donkey Kong, Kirby, R.O.B., Pit, Sonic
F: Ike, Sheik/Zelda, Luigi, Sheik, Ness, Yoshi, Pokémon Trainer
G: Lucas, Mario, Bowser, Samus, Captain Falcon
H: Link, Jigglypuff, Zelda, Ganondorf

Pick whichever char you feel like you know well... I want to start using sheik in tournament more if possible :)

An example (that I use frequently for Olimar)
vs Marth
Throw Pikmin until you can forward-smash or grab. Bait up-smash oos set-ups for kills.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Also, I don't mean to come off as arrogant or offensive... this is just a tried/true way for me to improve and figure stuff out. ^^;

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
oli:

after fair, use jabs. wait for jump, then dash attack in. nair pikmin. empty hop grab or d-smash. chain edgeguard

Top Bottom