• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Discord group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Hello, you may not know me, as I haven't been in the Sheik boards in the longest while :) (I dropped her for a while, despite her being one of my 3 mains, now I have started to pick her back up)

I know there is a Skype group for Sheik...however, it seems that the last post (aside from 2 recent ones) was a couple of months ago, so I'm not too sure on the activity in it.

However, a lot of character groups are migrating to Discord, and I feel this would be a good time for Sheik to do so as well. I haven't created a group yet, but if even 1-2 people are initially interested in the idea, I'd make one and organize it well enough to attract more and more people. From my experience character chats are incredibly useful for developing a character beyond what a forum can do, for the most part (tho the boards are of course still amazingly useful for general information spreading and other things~)

So, just post here if you are interested, fellow Sheik-users, so we can see a revolution in the Sheik chat...system......thing.

EDIT: Also if there's already a Discord group, call me a dummy and add me :>

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I am not into Discord myself yet, but the service did catch my interested recently.... I will keep an eye on it for sure.
Plus, I am all for ditching Skype sooner than later, this is not 2006 anymore....

smashPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyfloyd
theres already a sheik discord group. also we migrated to a new skype group to gain better moderation tools. were active in the skype everyday. reply with your skype names and ill add you to the group. from there i can give you a discord link if youd like.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
theres already a sheik discord group. also we migrated to a new skype group to gain better moderation tools. were active in the skype everyday. reply with your skype names and ill add you to the group. from there i can give you a discord link if youd like.
My skype is Darklink401

thank you :3

Hyperkin1995

Smash Cadet
NNID
hyperkineticwun
May I be added to the skype group?
My Skype is Ian.Hicks.95

Also can I have the discord link too please? :3

[SKS] Yung Lamppost

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yung-Lamppost
3DS FC
2122-8762-7129
Could you add me @ fuze_chaotic and my friend @ leglessbadger to the skype group if possible?

Last edited:

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
ya'all add sweetxdevil357 on skype and specifically ask to be invited to sheik chat pls if u wanna get in

Mitsu

Smash Rookie
Hi I would like to join the skype group, skype : mitsuw

Thanks in advance

R0XAS

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to just join the discord group? Since u can make shoutouts it's alot easier for students oversea like me tht are not so active all the time. Our vacation start soon so I'd like to be active in the group, but after my vacation I might be absent again. Skype would be more troublesome for me (ps. I've been in the sheik skype group, woke up to 200 msg+ but couldn't rly write to a lot of ppl since they're not around while I am.)

CHEERS! and thx :)

Ashuraa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ashuraa
Hey add me Ashuraa1104 thank you :)

femrilu

Smash Rookie
Be careful with that, with enough time she'll become your main ;)
Well she used to be, so she will probably push away Marcina hehe.

Anyway, I'd prefer a Discord Group, hate big groups in Skype :/

chiibi31415

Smash Rookie
Hey Sheik is my secondary, she was my main since 3ds release, but have recently started trying out Shulk. Would really appreciate an invite to discord

D

Deleted member

Is there an invite link to the Discord? I really wanna join.

Conet

Smash Cadet
I would appreciate if a member of this discord could PM me the link.
Thanks ^_^

akuneko

Smash Cadet
NNID
gostex
3DS FC
3368-2264-8198
Hi ! I'd like to join the Sheik Discord group ! c:
EDIT: Also, I'd like to join the Skype group aswell. My skype is: ivilleur33

Last edited:

sGale

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sGaley
3DS FC
4484-8977-1421
The discord invite expired, could someone PM me the link or post a new one. I'd like to join the skype group too, if possible :] Skype id: smashergale

Comprehend

Smash Rookie
Could someone explain to me the advantages and uses of discord. Please. Is it just a better communication tool than smashboards? I'm new to this. Sorry.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Could someone explain to me the advantages and uses of discord. Please. Is it just a better communication tool than smashboards? I'm new to this. Sorry.
it's just an instant messaging service... it would work like texting does on phones. way easier to have conversations on there than on here, which is what it's for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom