• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik DACUS Ideas

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Yo. Can anyone buffer a DACUS out of an aerial needle? What about out of neutral air/forward air?

Is this even possible? Needle seems impossible due to the way she lands, which is unfortunate, but the lagless lands for nAir and fAir make it seem possible.

Thanks

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
If you full hop and rise at just the right moment, you won't have lag coming down. I love doing it for anti-air against chars that can normally avoid grounded needles easily, especially if they like pressing in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHEweDCOYAY&feature=related

Nair and fair are also easy, if you do autocancel fair, or any of her aerials rising, you can perform DACUS right after quite easily. If you do falling aerials, you have to wait a little.

My other favorite way to get DACUS off is with bthrow if they're within 80% or so, and they DI away from you. It's a good way to respond to an opponent that DI's it really far away, because it sets up perfectly for a tipper DACUS sometimes. tbh it's really awesome because half of sheik's aerials send people on a good trajectory for DACUS, and you can make it work even at higher percents with weak hit aerials, especially with nair, and it looks awesome when pulled off correctly.

Judo777

Smash Master
Needles not sure probably. Fair and Nair definitely I do it sometimes, although I'll tell you now buffered DACUS is over rated its not as good as regular DACUS.

Top Bottom