• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

She still has the freckle

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
My brothers and I joke that the annoying freckle on Samus' chin is a monster that will grow and take over her body and destroy the world.

Yep.

It's so annoying. I've never played a Metroid game with ZSS in it, does she actually have it or did they add it in smash to limit the so-called "Waifu Facotr?"

Maikou

Smash Ace
......It's a little black dot you can barely see. And Bayonetta has one too. You know, the embodiment of sex appeal? I guess it's supposed to enhance the "waifu factor" or something along those lines. I don't really care about that kind of thing, though.

And yes, anything bad just has to be from Other M, because Other M is just the Devil incarnate or something like that, and every single other Metroid is just completely flawless. I personally don't mind the Other M designs. Samus is still Samus, and she still has her pre-Other M personality, so I don't mind.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Precisely.

Nope, Fusion, Zero Mission and Samus Return all suck, Sakamoto never knew how to make a proper Metroid without Gunpei Yokoi.
I disagree. Fusion is a black sheep but still a decent game while Zero Mission and SM are pretty well regarded. But let me guess, after Other M you looked back on Sakamoto's work and decided that everything he touched was bad?
Gamers, such a petty crowd sometimes.

Top Bottom