• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHDL! The results.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Brawl singles:
1: Dojo ($126.00) (Metaknight)
2: Stiltzskin ($36.00) (Olimar/Metaknight)
3: Sethlon ($18.00) (Falco)
4: Pozerwolf (Snake)
5: Fogo (Dedede)
5: Hylian (G&W)
7: Rockettrainer (Lucario)
7: Santi (Toon Link)
9: Forsaken (Snake)
9: Rayzorium (Marth/Metaknight)
9: TuxedoManiac (Wario)
9: Ice (Snake)
13: JadedLink (Olimar)
13: Kyas (Olimar)
13: JonBeBonanza (Marth/Fox/Shiek)
13: Badnewsbear (Wolf/Pikachu)
17: Ic3 (Pikachu)
17: Comet (Ness)
17: Doc (Mario?)

Teams:
1st: Broken Arrow (Santi+Dojo)
2nd: Origami (Hylian+Sethlon)
3rd: Stiltzsaken (Stiltzskin+Forsaken)

Great tournament everyone :). Thanks for coming :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dojo - Mannnnn. Way to step it up and show everyone that you ****ing ****. I had tons of fun hanging out with you man. Your Metaknight is INSANE. Super aggressive, super fun to watch :). Thanks for the ride to Waco!!!! Sucks about the wreck :(. I can wait to play with you San Angelo guys again :).

Stiltzskin - Thanks for coming :). Congrats finally beating Sethlon :)!!!! I knew it would happen eventually. And your olimar keeps getting better. Scared the **** out of me lol. Our set was fun :)!!!!

Sethlon - LOL!!!! Sorry about teams :/. I was being stupid. Oh wells. Good to see you again though I am sad you couldn't stay.

Pozerwolf - Thanks for picking up some of the Austin people and bringing a T.V. Grats on 4th. You are always solid and consistent :).

Fogo - MAN you got WAY better. Congrats on beating me!!!(Though I got you back in Waco :)) Also, you are freakishly funny!!! SOUP?? LOL!!!!

Rockettrainer - 7th is good :). Thanks for bringing all the houston people!!!! I really should of played you now that I think about it >_<. It was a shame you couldn't stay the night.

Santi - Your toon link is AMAZING!! When I watched you play Fogo in crews I almost crapped myself. He ****ing couldn't get near you! Keep improving and I'm sure you will start taking top 3 at tournaments no problem :). You San Angelo guys are something else. Also, 4 STOCK RPS FTW!!!!!!!! **** Yeah!

Forsaken - You seem really willing to learn and like you could improve a lot easily :). I like that.

Rayzorium - My roommate lawl.

TuxedoManiac - Good stuff in the MM :). Rainbow Cruise is toooo good.

Ice - Soup??? .... No? .... Mashed potatoes?

JadedLink - Didn't get to play you, but thanks for coming!!! :).

Kyas - Sorry about Norfair >_> lol. That stage is toooo good.

JonBeBonanza - I REALLY should of played you more. Didn't think to though. Thanks for coming!!!

Badnewsbear - HOLY **** in crews you ****ing *****!!! 8 STOCK?!?!? Haha Too good man. You are fun to hang with. And your phone *****.

Ic3 - Really cool guy :). Thanks for driving here Jason :). Hope to see you again sometime!!!

Comet - Try not to sweat it about the wreck man. **** happens. Hope everything turns out ok. Let me know if you need anything.

Doc - First time playing brawl? And you entered? LOL too good!!!!

Samantha - Came all the way from corpus and didn't do anything but watch? >_>. Play some next time :). Sorry about the cat hair :/.

Kal

Smash Champion
Reserved for shoutouts.

Edit: So I wasn't actually planning on doing shoutouts. I just reserved this spot because I'm an ***.

JohnBeBonanza

Holy crap, someone actually gave me a shoutout.

O_o

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Any way you guys could post the brackets? Just curious on who lost to who, maybe would help on understanding character match-ups a bit

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Any way you guys could post the brackets? Just curious on who lost to who, maybe would help on understanding character match-ups a bit
I will when I upload them. Lots of upsets this tournament though :).

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I will when I upload them. Lots of upsets this tournament though :).
I was really surprised when i saw these results. Hate metaknights but good stuff for them winning.

I have an idea of throwing a big tourney but i dont want to plan it if i dont get backup.
Now El Paso is in the center of you guys, New Mexico, and Arizona. Just think about it and let me know. I will tell everyone a month in advance though. last tourney here was decent 60 people and half part of the city was prolly missing. I'm sure people want to travel from near by states to check out each others skills.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Yay, results!!
We need videos now. ^.^
Epic ****ing matches all around. This tourney was sexy.
Shoutouts:

Stiltzskin - Fun *** matches man. Your so chill. Can't wait to play you again. I'll hopefully be seeing you at hobo10. :) We'll def be getting some more MK dittos in.

Sethlon - Ah our matches were soo intense. Your falco is so ****ing ****. I don't think I've been that nervous before in a match yet. :laugh: Your too **** good. I can't wait to play you again.

Pozerwolf - Your snake is awesome man. Keep up the good work. We should have got some more matches in, I still need some more practice against the snake matchup.

Fogo - Fogooooo magicc! All day, everyday. Cant stop, wont stop. Eh eh, eh eh. Dude you keep improving everytime with no wii. Nice beating hylian in tourney. I still haven't done that. :( You almost had pozer dude! Haha we had alot of laughs too. You always crack me up. See you soon hopefully bro.

Hylian - <3 Awesome tourney man. It should have had more people. But for a first tourney, and all the experienced people and the teams and crews and everything. IT WAS BADASS!!! Thanks for having us again the 2nd night bro. Your diddy is too sick after a week. Stop being so good. Oh.... your samus will never beat me. :laugh: I'm not gonna lie though... you scared me one match you hit me with that spike and came down with another i was like OHH ****! Too close. Haha see you again soon bro.

Rockettrainer - Awesome lucario man. We should have played some more. I dont have enough practice against a good lucario. Keep it up. :)

Santi - Reverse 6 stock? We ****ing own. :) You almost had sethlon!! And hylian!! Your tl was on such another level this weekend you have to play like that all the time it was badass. Your on the verge of coming out on top. Broken arrow ftw! :)

Forsaken - Dude, your really good and do look like your willing to improve. Keep it up man. We need to get some more matches in next time.

Rayzorium - Your awesome. End of story. :)

TuxedoManiac - Nice wario man. :) We hardly played at all. :( You guys shouldn't of left.

Ice - SOUP? Lmao too funny. Your awesome dude. Your snake is badass too. Idk why but I actually like the way it plays. I hate snakes. >.> You have a unique playstyle though. Keep it up man.

Kyas - Your olimar is getting really good man. ^.^ Keep it up. You should probably find a counter for MK though that matchup is so gay for you guys.

JonBeBonanza - You need to come to more tourneys dude. Get more experience so you dont get so nervous. You have the potential and skill, but being nervous takes that all away. I know how it feels to be that nervous. You'll do better next time bro. Don't worry about it. There was way too many good ppl for a smaller sized tourney.

Badnewsbear - 8 stock on crews?!? wtffdekl;fjf;oidhjfl;djsfl;akjsf too good man. Your wolf and pikachu are both really good dude. Your ****ing chill too man. I'm glad we met, you're an awesome guy. Can't wait to play you again man.

Comet - Dude, don't sweat the wreck thing. Accident's happen, I know you didn't mean too. Just some bad luck is all. As long as we take care of it there's no problem at all man. I got your pm and I'll get you my info by tomorrow morning. I've been trying to relax all day, this weekend has exhausted me. But yeah it's not a big deal bro, we'll get this done and it all cool. Hope to see you soon bro.

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'd like to say that all of you guys are all awesome and I don't know what I could do without such a strong, friendly smash community in Texas.

Hylian- Thank you so much for hosting this tournament. You're a great guy. I enjoyed playing you, and then learning just how well G&W does on Norfair : / I've never gone up against that matchup as Oli, but don't expect me to be so unprepared next time ; )

Ice- I swear, man; if Solid Snake played his own character in brawl, I think he would most resemble you. Sometimes I still have no Idea what you're thinking. YES! MINDGAMES!!! :laugh:

Fogo- Congrats on beating Hylian in tournament! That was crazy man, I could feel the magic! You're rediculous, and we have to get something started at Baylor to get you guys up here during the year.

Comet- Dude... we all have our off days... your's was more off than most. Glad I could help you get through that, ol' buddy.

Panzerwolf- You are so crazy in person! Great snake, man! Never seen so many grenades at once O_o

Stiltzskin- It was great to finally meet you! I learned alot from just watching your Olimar and I can't wait to study the tourney vids when they get uploaded. You're also just awesome in general : )

Forsaken- You keep getting better and better, man. I hope you did get that side seat you wanted on the way back, just sorry I couldn't be the one to give it to you : )

Dojo- Dude, I always root for underdogs, and what better one than Dojo! You own and nobody knew it till you kicked a** saturday. Well done, man.

Rockettrainer- Didn't get to play much of you, but you looked good and I used to main Lucario, so I feel for you, man!

Badnewsbear- Great job in crews, man! You caught me in that Dsmash so much X_x but I nearly had you, and definitely had a fun match.

Santi- Dude, you're starting to convince me that TL actually counters Olimar. No... wait... that can't be right : O . You play Toon Link the way he was meant to be played, you just seem to be the first to actually do it ^_^

Rayzorium- You're crazy fun to be with. Can't wait to see you at another tourney.

TuxedoManiac- We need to play next time, man! You seemed kinda scary with that Wario of yours O_o

Sethlon- It was great playing with you. I hope I put up at least some of a fight : / . Your Falco is scary. Keep it up, man.

I can't wait to watch that reverse six-stock again :laugh:, glad Badnewsbear was there to record all of it : )

I'll be with a Wii in a few days once I move into College ^_^
Next time you guys see me, I should have the far more technically adept Olimar I need to pull of the crazy sh** I've always wanted to do, and maybe a secondary or two. Hopefully I'll be much better at impersonating the Joker, too :chuckle:

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Tourney was great, definitively need vids of those winners fianls.... WOW.

SHOUTOUTS:

Kal- First person i played/met there. Way too funny, wish i had taken and SD card so you could
put that no tripping **** in there. Again...hilarious.

Hyli- Yeah didn't really play you...as mush as i wanted.
Hylian cruise too good.
Sorry i had to **** crews like that its what i do. Haha. Super confy couch/lazy boy thing... cat hair FTL. I would drive up to austin again just to get *****, wish i wasn't as nervous though. Anyways great tourney/smashfest thing.
COPY PASTA?!?! But yeah, your mad chill and surprisingly nice. Stay in the top 3... please. Definitely a good Tx rep. You should so host some more tourneys i swear it was a good experience. I would go, mad cool hope i have a friend in Austin.

4saken- **** you need sleep, i'm preety sure you were on it at IHOP haha. Friendlies was
fun, at 4 am wtf haha. Keep it up.

Comet-WOW. Who falls asleep during finals...way too good. Epic mindgames. Hope everything
works out good.

Fogo- Sorry i had to beast it up like that in our MM's, haha good ****. I'll give you a dollar in
pennies if you don't put those MM's up hah. Your way funny and TALL. Hope i can meet
you again at some more tourneys, maybe actually get to know you. I just wasn't me
there, aka i like short walks on the beach ;) Ha.

Jaded- You know whats up. Hope to see you at another tourney soon.

Ice- Am i the king of rest or what? Your snake is ill, sooooo unique, moonwalk fsmash what is
that ****??!?! Ice combo? Real laid back cool, your snake... wow. hope to play you again.

Jason-...we got work to do lol.

Tuxedo- FART much? Your Wario is super crazy, surprised you weren't up there. Good ****,
keep up with that wario... insane.

Bear?- Mad cool dude. Would never expect you to play smash. Big swoll black guy come on.
lol. Way too embarass me in crews you were just on it, but i'm preety positive
someone said "please don't use sheik" lol. Sorry i DI dowsmash too much, my DI is
too good lol.Friendlies all day, jiggs= REST??? nah haha. Again super cool dude, hope
to see you around, glad i showed your wolf a thing or 2 (uptilt... it sucks lol) Cool
Kids? Never heard of them. Hahahaha

Santi- You seem cool didn't really talk to you wish i would have though, your TL is just ****.
Your projectile game is too sick. I was hoping you would win the match when hyli said
"good games" and you were still alive. And 6 stock? Who does that?!?! hopefullt i'll see
you around.

Rayz- Melee was good haha. If you can say that.

Dojo- I heard you sandbagged the whole tourney? Anyways you suck at picking stages, lol.
You and santi cheated in teams but it's all good. you know whats up. Again hopefully
see you and santi around. You know whats up.

Well hope to see you guys sometime. Mad cool tourney. Sorry i wasn't myself i was for some reason extremely nervous no idea why ***** ****. But oh well, hope to see all you guys around.​

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I totally slept for like 17 straight hours right after this.

Hylian: Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy lol. Hold another one soon :)

Fogo: Don't get grabbed :ohwell: You should come down to the sept 6th Planet Zero tourney, it'd be interesting to see how you do against the rest of houston.

Stiltz: Nice job on getting second. That second match of ours was gross T_T D'you believe in maaagic?

Dojo: Why can't I hit the ground? Its like I'm on a giant trampoline or something. T_T
Intense matches, looking forward to some more of 'em :)

Santi: Projectiles eeeeverywhere :urg: Stop being so fast plz. Also stop stealing all of Hylian's stock.

RocketTrainer: Thanx for da rides. See, magnolias not that much of a maze. Or maybe stiltz is a minotaur in disguise. *shrug*

Poptart: Usually once you swallow soda, you're not supposed to let it come back up. lol. Fun times.

Kal: You should bring Soul Calibur 4 to all the tournies you go to from now on, its too fun.

LeeHarris: Where were you? We were supposed to have our top secret panelist meeting :ohwell:

GGs to all the guys I played, twas too much fun.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Fogoooooooooo!

Hahaha but seriously, this tournament was too good, probably the most epic out of town tournament i've been to yet!

Dojo: Too good man, i've been telling these cats about your prowess with MK, but everybody calls character johns, glad to see my boy come out on top, EXCELLENT! lmao

Stiltzskin: Dude, you have to be my favorite smasher ever, you keep the attitude that i always want to have, but i'm too hot headed to maintain it. The controller trade was too pro, now we have a super star controller blend hehe :) also, thanks for the help with decisions and the stairwell congregation and such lol our half set was epic, can't wait to put it up on youtube, and can't wait to chill with you again at the next tourney, i'll try and make it to HOBO 10 for sure, take care man!

Sethlon: TOO GOOD, i'm still trembling lol i slipped up so bad in that second match, and you punished every mistake like a catholic nun, my hand is still bruised with ruler markings lol

Pozerwolf: By far the best camper i've ever met lol keep up the good work, i'm gonna have to take you out next time though! :)

Fogo: The magic is undeniable man, you really put on a good show and i'm seeing lots of improvme....er umm...

Hylian: "You know hylian?!" lmao, too fun man, i had an awesome time at ihop and staying the night at your place was badass. You ran the tournament very efficiently, and i can't let that go unnoticed, so for that, i thank you. Also, you have the sickest Gdub i've seen in texas, hands down!

Rockettrainer: Pchh pchh! A-pahn! LEAVE ME ALONE! lol I'm glad you felt the magic, there are alotta non-believers out there *cough*STILTZ*cough* but it's people like you who make the difference lol Also, your lucario is too pro, i'm so glad we have a good one in texas, never give him up!

Santi: Dude, everybody finally witnessed what our intense matches look like lol your TL is of another breed, i've got too much respect for you, and your one of my favorite people from our community, cant wait to see you san angelo cats again! "YOU SEE, A GUY LIKE ME... WHERE'S HARVEY DENT?!" lmao!

Forsaken: I'll probably see you sometime in the next few days XD but just for the record, yr a fun guy, and about a choosing a main, remember, dedication is the key to succsess, if you feel like it's right, put everything you have into it, and it will be.

Rayzorium: I know you don't play brawl that much, but you taught me a lot about marth and his approaches, your intelligence amazes me and i hope you continue to expirement with brawl and become a top ranked player like you are in melee.

TuxedoManiac: I only played you twice :[ but you're a pretty cool guy, thanks for humoring my constant flow of emotional out bursts during other people's matches lol

Ice: Too fun chillin with you man, G-krew, Nuff said. [/RoK] lol

JadedLink: Your olimar had me scurred, so i kept my distance lol good stuff though, i had an eye on ya!

Kyas: it's trips like these that are gonna help you grow and become a smart tactful player, keep up the traveling, sans car crashes.

JonBeBonanza: Nice MM man, decide on a main and focus!

moonwalk fsmash, what is that ****??!?!
Just For the record, i made that up, and taught him that ;)

Badnewsbear: Too fun chillin with you man, and your marth was an amazing wake up smashing, in fact it was so good that i was forced to go back to sleep lol Also, i hate you forever for the crew battle lol you took way too many stocks from us, too good man!

Ic3: I actually didn't talk to you at all :-[ my bad bro, there's always next time!

Comet: I hope everything turns out alright man, i'll see you at my next tournament!

Doc: Huh? who were you? good **** regardless lol

Fogo, out.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Hylian: Awesome tourney. Thanks for letting me crash at your place for two days. Those combo videos made me want to play some melee. Can't wait to get in some more matches with you. (My Pika needs work vs your Falco)

Popertop: I so glad you made it out the the tourney. Our team got beasted on, and that makes me a sad panda. We just need some more practice. If all goes well, I'll be able to go to Beaumont tomorrow. Electric Farts!!! As always, top notch Wario play.

Stiltz: Gratz on second. I love your Olimar. Everytime you get a dthrow combo on me, I smile. I can't wait to play you some more. We didn't play any friendlies. Sad panda. :(

Rockettrainer: Your Lucario is top notch for sure! We need to continue our Wolf vs Lucario rivarlry. Thanks for manning the computer for me while I was gone. See you at HOBO 10!

Santi: Killing with the young boy. Your Toon Link = ****. I don't think I will ever play against him with Pikachu. It is just too scary. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you. Hopefully, y'all can come down for HOBO 10. Oh yeah, what is with those farts, fool? I thought the house was about to fall apart there for a second.

Dojo: The Beast! Way to get 1st place man. You and that music during your matches with Sethlon :) . I appreciate the ride to Waco. I forgot to give you gas money!! Remind me of that during HOBO. I can't wait to get in some more matches with you.

Fogo: Fogo Magic, baby. Man, I love your DDD. That bair stuff was awesome. You had me laughing all weekend. Leave me alone! If you go to HOBO, we have to get matches in. We didn't play against each other that much :( . Thanks for the tips in the doubles. Popertop and I just need to practice our team play. Take it easy.

JonBe: Cool Kids? Man, I have never met anyone else who listens to them. I glad I got to meet you. You are cool as hell. You should played more Shiek. I was loving that stuff you were showing me during our friendlies. Thanks for the new Wolf move. Nair>Utilt=Awesomeness. We have to play MORE!

4saken: Man, you are too good with too many characters. I didn't realize you didn't have a main until half way through the tourney. I really like your R.O.B. I was having so much trouble with him when I was using Marth. Good **** dude.

ICE: Soup? Dude, you are chill as ****. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you. I have never had trouble against a Snake when I am using Pikachu, but you put the smack down on me. I really like the way you use him. We have to get some more matches in FOR SURE!

Kyas: Olimar! Your Olimar was good dude. If you can add that down throw combo to you game, you would be unstoppable. I feel like our matches got interrupted every time we started to play. I apologize for that. Hopefully we can play again.

Ic3: Pika main FTW! Keep that Pika play up, man. I love talking to other Pika players.

Comet: What is this? Ness main? I didn't even know they existed? You Ness is killer man. I loved playing against it. Sorry about the wreck :(. I hope everything works out for you.

I had a lot of fun this weekend. I can't wait to meet up with you all again (hopefully at HOBO 10). Man, my Pika play was embarrassing. I need to switch my focus away from Wolf and back to him.

@Hylian: Let me know how those video uploads are going. Contact me if you are having trouble. I'll have my new computer on Friday, so feel free to send those vids to me if you want them edited.

Santi

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!

Hylian- AWESOME TOURNEY!! We even did crew battles which was sweet. We finally got to play in tourney. Your G&W is so sick. AND YOUR DIDDY TOO! Not even a week of practice wtf. Hahaha 4stockRPS FTW!! Thanks for the housing for the weekend. Thanks for the Wario advice too :) you own.

Stiltzskin- We didn't get to play :( Good job on taking second. Your Olimar scares the **** out of me haha.
HOBO 10? Let's get in some friendlies.

Sethlon- Ahhh your Falco is a masterpiece. Simple as that. Work of art. Good games and good counterpick ha. Wish you could of stayed and played crews and stuff. Next time :)

DoJoooooooooo- Where the (#*^ are you from??!?! I've only heard of San Angelo in legends. Personally I don't think the town even exists. Broken Arrow. Broken Arrow. You are the White Knight.

Fogo- Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha < that's about 1/70 of how much you made me laugh this weekend. Soup, A guy like me, wheres harvey dent, gymnastic girls, Silence combo video music, haha and so much other funny stuff.You've gotten so much better dude and you adapt so quick. Good Job on your tourney victory over Hylian. I need your wisdom on playing against G&W :) I need your wisdom on everything. And I'm getting you some Fogo Goggles.

Ice- Coming in with an Icee=win. Your snake is just bad-A. It's unique and real fast. Teach me your ways with Ivy and I'll train you in the arts of the Rock Smash :D lmao I'm not gonna mention Soup cause almost everyone in this thread has haha. Your so chill bro and it was awesome hanging with you and playing friendlies.

Kyas- Amazing Joker impression :) Good friendlies. I wish we played a little more.

Comet- I hope everything works out dude. Good games. Your bowser is epic haha :)

Badnewsbear- wtfffff. Dude your crew **** made me cream myself. Your getting better quick. haha dont worry about Garmin almost killing us :) Your crazy cool and sorry for making an earthquake monday morning with my waft :D kekeke. Teach me how to get swole.

Jonbe- No friendlies??!?! wtf is that. Let's play next time.

JadedLink- I swear I can't play a tourney without playing an Olimar. You had some good combo's on me. Nice stuff.

TuxedoManiac- I saw your MM with Hylian. Nice Wario. Really nice. You improved alot from Final Smash. We need to play more too. I need more Wario practice.

The Texas Smash Scene Owns.

O.o
Soup?

Popertop

Smash Champion
OMg, fun tourney. Too many good people.

Hylian: Hylian cruise ftw lol. I'm really glad I redeemed myself in the MM.

Badnewsbear: Man, we got our ***** handed to us in teams. I kinda didn't want to enter teams 'cause I knew Dojo and Santi were gonna beat everybody. Your wolf is a lot better, but you need to get back on your main. Pika Pikaaaaa! We just need more practice. I might just go Lucario for teams.

Fogo: We shoulda got more matches in. Fogo magic all the way, every day. Hilarious conversations about Sailor moon ftw. We were halfway home and I was like, 'NEPTUNE!' all random and out of the blue, that was the one I was talking about. The blue haired one is neptune. I'm gonna try hard and make it out to all these tourneys so we can hang some more.

ICE: Your snake is different lol. We played like one friendly. That last stock I was about to kill you with a waft but your airdodge wasn't over yet and I died. Who knew Wario had moves lethal to himself?

Sethlon: Too good. You ***** me in friendlies. At least I know the true status of that matchup now lol. You jsut had to say something ridiculous as soon as I took a drink didn't you?

Stiltz: We didn't play at all, but you did some **** in the loser's bracket. Interesting to see the differences of you and Dojo's playstyles.

Dojo: TOO ****. Srsly, your rushdown is incredible. Too much pressure. Insane. You and Santi destroyed us.

Santi: Rapest TL I ever saw. I only saw one opening I was sure of when you played. If I had beaten Hylian it would have been you and me the next match. Hope to see you at some Houston events.

Kel: Is fat, gay for Marth, and worships Cthulu. Poor Bowser :(

Rayzorium: Cool *** dude. Wish I coulda chilled with you more and gotten better at Melee through ozmosis. Hope to see you at some houston events.

Pozerwolf: Consistent as always. You are actually the first decent snake I've had to play, and what a way to start off this tourney. Close matches, on that last one I kept running into your mortars. I'll getcha next time. We should play GG sometime I'm terrible but it would be fun.

Comet: You were fun to hang with and play. I played against a Ness pretty regularly in Beaumont so I know all his little tricks lol.

Kyas: A budding olimar main lol. Watch Stiltz, the guy is a genius. MINDGAEMZ!!! lol

JonBe: Our tourney match was hilarious. Needless to say, you shouldn't have taken that stock with Shiek. ;)

GG's to all the people I played, this was too fun.

Hylian, have more of these plz!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Fogo goggles would be sick!

and yes neptune was hot and i'd probably take her over moon, the blue hair is so sensual :-P

hey somebody post in my video thread so i can draw attention to it without double posting XD

you can watch some too if you want :)

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
LeeHarris: Where were you? We were supposed to have our top secret panelist meeting :ohwell:
I got really sick that day. If I would have come, every shoutout in this thread would contain "LeeHarris: why'd you shoot **** & snot all over my face/shoulders/chest/back/legs/taint?" Apparently there is something wrong with me and I have to go to the doctor tomorrow :( I was really disappointed that I couldn't come... :(

Gratz to the winners. MK needs to be banned ;)

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
First post on SWF, and it's a shout out. Go figure.

Oh man, where to begin? So many people, so many good times. :)

Hylian - Major props of epic proportions to you. Without your excellent tourney throwing and hosting skills, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting all these people. Crew battles were insanely fun, first I ever had in fact. And boy, was that one to remember!

Also, thanks for the compliment, I try. :laugh:

Stiltzskin - I had a blast teaming with you, and my apologies for shuttle looping my happy go lucky self around half the time. I hope my down smash sessions in the capsule at Norfair more than made up for it. ;)

" Foursakenstiltz? Nah. How about Forsaken legs? Pssh. "

Too good man, too good.

JonBeBonanza - Friendlies at four in the morning? You bet. And sorry for being so out of it at Ihop. Having only four hours of sleep the night prior, I think I did ok. :bee:

" Foursaken. FOURSAKEN. FOURSAKEN!!! " - " Huh, what? "

Fogo - You've got to be the funniest smasher I've ever met, hands down. You also teach me a lot of things, be it mind games, approaches, or sex. ( Foursaken, are you listening? )

Too funny man, too funny.

Santi - Who has the sickest TL in the universe?! That would be you. And your impersonation of the Joker? Spot on. Hanging out with you SA people is so much fun, the laughs just keep coming.

Ice - Thanks for teaching me about Snake and what not. Your a really chill dude. And when you and Fogo get together, I just can't stop laughing.

Dojo - In blue as you requested. Your MK is sick, and if we're ever at another tourney together like I'm sure we'll be, I'll play friendlies with you till' both our fingers are bleeding. Or something. :psycho:

JadedLink - Stop killing me! Team friendlies were fun, and our tourney match was super close. You've got a beastly Olimar, stick with him.

Kyas - Unfortunately, I didn't get my window seat on the way back. But it's cool, I enjoyed friendlies with you. You helped me a lot in learning what to do vs. Olimar.

Comet - Thanks so much for the ride down there, and I'm so sorry about what happened on the way back. But don't sweat it, we all have off days. Hope everything works out for you.

Ic3 - Pikachu dittos were fun bro. Can't wait to play you again.

Rockettrainer - Beastly Lucario man, first time I've ever went against one as good. Kudos for taking me out of the tourney, but if we ever meet again, just know I'm gunnin' for you! :chuckle:

Kal - Enjoy 3 - 4 stocking my Jiggly in Melee? I know I did. :lick:

Badnewsbear - Friendlies were fun, I'd Jiggs vs. CF you again any day. And crews? 8 stock fury ftw!

And to any one else I missed, GG's.

~ Foursaken (4SAKN )

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
This really makes me want to attend a Texas tournament.

MK dittos with Dojo sound like fun :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, I knew I forgot something. <_<

Hylian: Thanks for hosting. It was a lot of fun, but the drive up there took sooooo long. We didn't play any matches, but we can play some if you decide to show up at the next HOBO. :)

Dojo: We only played a few friendlies, but man, your tourney matches were too crazy. Very few Metas impress me, but your Meta just amazes me. You know lots of tricks. ;)

Fogo: Ahahahahaha, Fogo magic. Too good. I don't think we played any matches. Ah well, we can next time. And I'll never leave you alone. ;)

Stiltz: Gah, I want to beat you in a tourney match. I'll beat you eventually. You've finally managed to beat Sethlon, so the same will happen between us...eventually. ;)

Santi: I don't play against any TLs at all. No one in Houston really plays him that well. I guess I'll have to learn the matchup. Anyways, the few friendlies we had were fun.

Foursaken: Good stuff man. Snakes...gah.

Pozerwolf: Lol, Fsmashed. I feel like a nub. Ah well, good set man. I'll beat you next time. :)

Rayz: You're too quiet. <_<

Sethlon: Lies, Magnolia is still a maze. I hate it. Anyways, we should really play some matches some time.

Badnewsbear: Heh, good friendlies. Yes, our rivalry will never die. ;)

Popertop: Ahahahaaha, Wario for top of low tier. Lol @ chomp chaingrab on Snake.

Kal: You seem like a cool guy. I should have asked for you to put no-trip Brawl on my Wii. Ah well, maybe next time...

Sorry if I forgot you, since this happened over a week ago and I forgot everything/everyone. I look forward to going to another Austin tourney, but I don't plan on driving. <_<

Lucario ftw!

Top Bottom