• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Quick thought: if a trailer for smash happens, use Ganondorf to start the transition. Using his Ocarina of Time look, let him travel the desert to conquer with his army. Only to be halted by certain female warriors and her friends.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I can't wait to play the original Shantae as it's the only Shantae game I have never played and finished.

Quick thought: if a trailer for smash happens, use Ganondorf to start the transition. Using his Ocarina of Time look, let him travel the desert to conquer with his army. Only to be halted by certain female warriors and her friends.
Good conspect for a reveal trailer. But I was thinking of Shantae out at sea rescuing Toon Link from K. Rool or Wario going into a cave to discover treasure and find a lamp and rubs it only for Shantae to come out singing "You Never Had a Friend Like Me!" Just kinding about the Aladdin song part but still, this is how I want Shantae's trailer to go down.

Schonberg

Smash Journeyman
Good conspect for a reveal trailer. But I was thinking of Shantae out at sea rescuing Toon Link from K. Rool or Wario going into a cave to discover treasure and find a lamp and rubs it only for Shantae to come out singing "You Never Had a Friend Like Me!" Just kinding about the Aladdin song part but still, this is how I want Shantae's trailer to go down.
Only issue with that (besides the song gag you mention) is that Shantae doesn’t come out of a lamp since she’s only a half genie, and Smash usually likes to catch details like that. But saving Toon Link at sea from K Rool and Ridley, both pirates, is definitely an idea I’ve had as well. Maybe even getting into action since K Rool’s blunderbuss shoots a cannonball into her roof like Risky does in the start of the first game.

Last edited:

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
Only issue with that (besides the song gag you mention) is that Shantae doesn’t come out of a lamp since she’s only a half genie, and Smash usually likes to catch details like that. But saving Toon Link at sea from K Rool and Ridley, both pirates, is definitely an idea I’ve had as well. Maybe even getting into action since K Rool’s blunderbuss shoots a cannonball into her roof like Risky does in the start of the first game.
That is actually brilliant!!

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
May I be added to the support list? I'm almost done beating the first game and I will be getting the other games on switch right after. Always liked her design but never got into the games until just now, I also happen to have a big weakness for purple haired girls so… yeeeah, lol. So far the first game has been a bit challenging in certain aspects and I dig it, can't wait to play the rest.

I'm all up for this game ending by having broken all the dumb fan rules out there, and that all of us end happy with our wishes.

Schonberg

Smash Journeyman
May I be added to the support list? I'm almost done beating the first game and I will be getting the other games on switch right after. Always liked her design but never got into the games until just now, I also happen to have a big weakness for purple haired girls so… yeeeah, lol. So far the first game has been a bit challenging in certain aspects and I dig it, can't wait to play the rest.

I'm all up for this game ending by having broken all the dumb fan rules out there, and that all of us end happy with our wishes.
Welcome aboard and we’re always happy to see people back our favorite Half Genie!

And purple is the best color so purple hair is objectively the best hair 👍

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
For Shantae's reveal trailer, I don't know how they'd implement it, but I really want to see the window of her house used in some way do to it's uncanny resemblance to the Smash logo if it was seen from outside.

View attachment 310953 View attachment 310954
I think they could use that scene, either anime style or game style, and have the invitation nailed on one of the boards of the window, and Shantae thinks it's Risky Boots doing but then realizes it's not, she smile and starts running through towns saying she is off to another adventure, then there's a transition to smash characters fighting on a stage and she arrives or something. Just quick brainstorm idea that came up to my brain now lol

Welcome aboard and we’re always happy to see people back our favorite Half Genie!

And purple is the best color so purple hair is objectively the best hair 👍
Thanks! yeah purple and green are my favorite colors haha.

Two questions for all of you guys, cause I'm genuinely curious…

1st question)
It's probably been discussed to oblivion but… have you guys wondered which visual style her trailer reveal would use? I've noticed all DLC reveals have been in visual styles from the games of each character, except for the pass sellers (banjo, hero, steve and sephiroth) who were instead using Smash CGI type of style for their reveals (Square enix trailers specifically were WoL trailers).

Joker's reveal was in P5 style, Terry's reveal was in SNK retro games style, Byleth's reveal was in FE3H style, Min min was in Arms comic-ish type of style, and Pyra's reveal was in XC2 style.

Some could argue they would go with the style of the first game I guess, but if you could pick the visual style of any of the Shantae games, which one would you prefer for her reveal trailer? My favorite styles from what I've seen in pictures so far, would be Half Genie Hero's cell shaded style, and Pirate's Curse sprite work…
EytZi4KXAAAiVMK.png
EytZi4OW8AMQbUD.jpg

2nd question)
I'm genuinely curious, so I want to ask… after seeing how they didn't even bother adding Mai to Terry's stage because of the whole "good bois and girls" statement which is very flimsy as we all know considering the other stuff in the game anyway lol… Are you guys worried that Shantae might not be considered because of her… "design"? Or do you feel her case is different from Mai, since at least we do have a Shantae spirit, unlike Mai from SNK who didn't even get a spirit AT ALL, lol. There's also the whole jiggling animations…

But yeah, I'm just curious to hear from you guys what would be your counter argument to that potential "hindrance" that some people might bring up sometimes (if they haven't already). If I had to give my counter argument, it's that maybe the fact that Shantae does have a spirit unlike Mai, it means that for Nintendo, her design is not really too mature or a "problem" of any kind, unlike Mai's (and her more overly done jiggling mechanics lol).

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

It's nice to have you aboard the Shantae express Nazyrus. :)

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I think they could use that scene, either anime style or game style, and have the invitation nailed on one of the boards of the window, and Shantae thinks it's Risky Boots doing but then realizes it's not, she smile and starts running through towns saying she is off to another adventure, then there's a transition to smash characters fighting on a stage and she arrives or something. Just quick brainstorm idea that came up to my brain now lol

1st question)
It's probably been discussed to oblivion but… have you guys wondered which visual style her trailer reveal would use? I've noticed all DLC reveals have been in visual styles from the games of each character, except for the pass sellers (banjo, hero, steve and sephiroth) who were instead using Smash CGI type of style for their reveals (Square enix trailers specifically were WoL trailers).

Joker's reveal was in P5 style, Terry's reveal was in SNK retro games style, Byleth's reveal was in FE3H style, Min min was in Arms comic-ish type of style, and Pyra's reveal was in XC2 style.

Some could argue they would go with the style of the first game I guess, but if you could pick the visual style of any of the Shantae games, which one would you prefer for her reveal trailer? My favorite styles from what I've seen in pictures so far, would be Half Genie Hero's cell shaded style, and Pirate's Curse sprite work…
View attachment 310951 View attachment 310956

2nd question)
I'm genuinely curious, so I want to ask… after seeing how they didn't even bother adding Mai to Terry's stage because of the whole "good bois and girls" statement which is very flimsy as we all know considering the other stuff in the game anyway lol… Are you guys worried that Shantae might not be considered because of her… "design"? Or do you feel her case is different from Mai, since at least we do have a Shantae spirit, unlike Mai from SNK who didn't even get a spirit AT ALL, lol. There's also the whole jiggling animations…

But yeah, I'm just curious to hear from you guys what would be your counter argument to that potential "hindrance" that some people might bring up sometimes (if they haven't already). If I had to give my counter argument, it's that maybe the fact that Shantae does have a spirit unlike Mai, it means that for Nintendo, her design is not really too mature or a "problem" of any kind, unlike Mai's (and her more overly done jiggling mechanics lol).
For the longest time, I've been thinking that they could do it simply by using GBC graphics. And then :ultkirby: and :ultwario: would show up. I just want to see a trailer like :ultduckhunt:'s again.
Shantae's legs are already covered, so I think her design seems kosher enough (even when :ultpyra: got in they still had to give her nylon material). Besides, her and Risky's spirits were not remotely altered at all, so I figure it's because their series is a bit more family-friendly than Mai's is.

Welcome aboard! Here's to hoping that the datamine pattern holds up just a little longer for that to potentially be possible.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
For the longest time, I've been thinking that they could do it simply by using GBC graphics. And then :ultkirby: and :ultwario: would show up. I just want to see a trailer like :ultduckhunt:'s again.
Shantae's legs are already covered, so I think her design seems kosher enough (even when :ultpyra: got in they still had to give her nylon material). Besides, her and Risky's spirits were not remotely altered at all, so I figure it's because their series is a bit more family-friendly than Mai's is.

Welcome aboard! Here's to hoping that the datamine pattern holds up just a little longer for that to potentially be possible.
Datamine pattern?

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
Off topic, but has anybody watched Mai's King of Fighters XV trailer? She looks great! 😍😍😍😍

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Besides, her and Risky's spirits were not remotely altered at all, so I figure it's because their series is a bit more family-friendly than Mai's is.
Yeah definitely, Nintendo didn't seem to have a problem at all with the series since it got spirits unlike Mai who got nothing, not even her most tame official artwork from the old games. That's a relief at least, and there's even figures of Shantae out there that Sakurai might already have if he is a fan by any chance, haha.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yeah definitely, Nintendo didn't seem to have a problem at all with the series since it got spirits unlike Mai who got nothing, not even her most tame official artwork from the old games. That's a relief at least, and there's even figures of Shantae out there that Sakurai might already have if he is a fan by any chance, haha.
It's more on CERO's end than anything else (as Sak vehemently detests that rating board's methods).

Also, I figure that the Bozons would fight tooth and nail to make sure they don't give Shantae any cuts for Smash anyways.

Speaking of figures, I do hope they announce a Nendoroid. She'd deserve that for her 20th anniversary, at least.

Datamine pattern?
The WOL slots that were found during Pass 1 led to pass 2, and have been consistently updated to this day so far.

Last edited:

Schonberg

Smash Journeyman
1st question)
I personally prefer the “animated in the smash style” trailers when it’s a surprise who the character is. I think it’s more interesting when you already know it’s Smash but the buildup is to who the character is rather than what the game is. And because I have a guilty pleasure of looking at reactions to smash reveals, and the Pyra/Mythra one was actually kind of boring since people saw “not actual gameplay footage” and IMMEDIATELY starting screaming about smash (even though it doesn’t actually mean anything since... ANY game puts that with footage that isn’t in-engine). But when it came to ARMS, we already knew ARMS was happening, so having it be in their comic-art style was super fun. Joker got away with it for being the first one, but now people are calling the surprise way too often.

2nd question)

Oh it’s been mentioned on this thread for a while but Shantae would have next to no issue on the “good boy and girl” front. First off, neither of their spirits are edited. Which is already a big point in their favor.

But second is when you look into the context of Sakurai’s statement beyond just the joke. Smash’s content is initially rated to meet CERO standard, not ESRB. And in Japan, Smash Umtimate’s CERO eating is A. That’s the lowest rating. And even back in Smash 4, in his Famitsu column, Sakurai mentioned that one of the new things he had to consider with the lower age rating was skirts.
In Melee and Brawl, you could look under Peach and Zelda's skirts - tame with tights and bloomers, but that’s still not allowed in A rated games. Which is why Peach now has a void, in addition to the Wonder Pink trophy having a void and Palutena’s robes changing design slightly to cover more.

It’s why we can have workout-gear Samus and Mythra with tights but not Mai. Her outfit, without major alterations, would be too easy to... look up. And while cleavage isn’t quite as severe, it’s still something more scrutinized at this rating. And Mai is just as open up front.

Shantae’s wearing pants! The only potential issue she could come across would be if she just had to cover up a bit more chest... but a change that small sounds like something Wayforward would happily sign off on as it’s not as iconic to the character as Mai’s stance is to her. And Shantae’s design changes a bit each game anyway!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Shantae’s wearing pants! The only potential issue she could come across would be if she just had to cover up a bit more chest... but a change that small sounds like something Wayforward would happily sign off on as it’s not as iconic to the character as Mai’s stance is to her. And Shantae’s design changes a bit each game anyway!
Yeah, but never to the extent of wearing something like a full shirt (just a frontless jacket at most). If anything, they could just soften up the cleavage lines enough to not be very noticeable.

Then again, we have a Nintendo character that looks like this, so I dunno.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I personally prefer the “animated in the smash style” trailers when it’s a surprise who the character is. I think it’s more interesting when you already know it’s Smash but the buildup is to who the character is rather than what the game is.
I 100% agree with this. Seeing a specific visual style from a game kinda spoils the surprise already, as neat as the trailer can be like Terry's (altho that still had a bit of mystery since we didn't know which SNK character it would be, even if he was the obvious one, there was a chance it could be someone else), which is probably why the most hype trailers to me were the pass seller ones, where they were related to World of Light or nothing specific at all even. Build up in reveals is something really important imo, in which I think we can all agree Byleth is the WORST reveal trailer yet, because not only it's in the FE3H style which gives it away, but also there is no build up whatsoever on the mystery of the character, lol.

And because I have a guilty pleasure of looking at reactions to smash reveals, and the Pyra/Mythra one was actually kind of boring since people saw “not actual gameplay footage” and IMMEDIATELY starting screaming about smash (even though it doesn’t actually mean anything since... ANY game puts that with footage that isn’t in-engine). But when it came to ARMS, we already knew ARMS was happening, so having it be in their comic-art style was super fun. Joker got away with it for being the first one, but now people are calling the surprise way too often.
I'm with you here, I LOVE watching reveal reactions. Maximiliam Dood is probably still one of my favorite channels reactions to any type of fighting game reveal trailers (and also trailers of games from big events like E3 or The Game Awards). There's a few other people i follow on youtube that I enjoy their reactions. It sucks that we are in pandemic because one of the few other fan reactions that are neat to see are the ones from the NY Nintendo store, lol.
Arms reveal was amazing as far as the trailer itself goes, but man I would be lying if I didn't say I HATED how they revealed which series it was like 2 months ahead which literally caused division within its fandom, because fans wanted different Arms characters or started feeling super entitled abotu which one was "absolutely" gonna be the one, it got really bad honestly and there was no reward for doing the split reveal like that imo… Hopefully they never do it like that again.

Other than that, that trailer is amazing, and bringing Vegeta's VA for Captain falcon just to make slurping noises is the most epic and hilarious thing ever hahaha. I really appreciate teh reveal trailers, the renders, all the visual stuff about the game, way aside from the whole gameplay stuff… I dunno, I find a lot of interest in those aspects of games in general.

But second is when you look into the context of Sakurai’s statement beyond just the joke. Smash’s content is initially rated to meet CERO standard, not ESRB. And in Japan, Smash Umtimate’s CERO eating is A. That’s the lowest rating. And even back in Smash 4, in his Famitsu column, Sakurai mentioned that one of the new things he had to consider with the lower age rating was skirts.
In Melee and Brawl, you could look under Peach and Zelda's skirts - tame with tights and bloomers, but that’s still not allowed in A rated games. Which is why Peach now has a void, in addition to the Wonder Pink trophy having a void and Palutena’s robes changing design slightly to cover more.

It’s why we can have workout-gear Samus and Mythra with tights but not Mai. Her outfit, without major alterations, would be too easy to... look up. And while cleavage isn’t quite as severe, it’s still something more scrutinized at this rating. And Mai is just as open up front.
Yeah I think people really are unaware of this whole rating limitations and jump to conclusions on what characters can be in or not in the end. I personally never saw why or how 2B would get in smash when she is 100% showing her entire butt under that super small skirt of hers, which would make her super hard to censor unless they totally clothed her differently around there… and I'm not sure if I heard this somewhere, but 2B's design has even a reason to be the way it is or something (maybe it's not true I dunno), but it's not like they would disrespect that stuff from her origin game if the owners of the IP wanted her to look the way she does. Unlike the case of Pyra, there is no canonical reason to why her thighs are showing or anything else, so they had the freedom to edit her design, and most importantly, it's a 1st party character, so they have no need to ask permission to make any edits. I think that explains why Mai can't simply be "fixed" to be in Smash, since she is not owned by Nintendo, there's even more obstacles to even making that happen, because you gotta consider what the owner company of that character feels about it, and if they feel strong about it too.

I dunno, it definitely seems like a blur line where people get confused as to which characters actually can or can't be in smash because of the whole rating system, but it's not that blur at all when you actually know how it works and who is behind it.

Yeah honestly I do wonder how the rating stuff goes about top clothing. Like what rating would be appropiate for an amiibo of Shantae, since that has to be considered for when making a dlc character, there's gonna be an amiibo made eventually, and they have to think about how to rate that product as well aside from the digital stuff, specially if there are countries that are a bit stubborn or silly about what type of figures you can ship to them, and if they don't consider it "lewd" or anything stupid, altho I guess that's not really Nintendo's problem lol, they will just sell the amiibo wherever they can hahaha, so nevermind me, I'm just rambling here…

I honestly would prefer if nothing about her had to be edited. Pirate's Curse Shantae isn't really my favorite design (with her more pirate-ish outfit), I much prefer her regular design from like Half Genie Hero and such… But I guess I would accept it if they had to go with her other outfit (altho the best timeline would be to have all of her designs as alt costumes, lol).

I dunno, maybe there is absolutely no problem with anything about her, as far as the whole rate system goes, if we know for a fact that at least for Nintendo there was no need to edit the spirit, then maybe there is no reason to edit her model for the game nor the amiibo either, which is probably the best we can hope for. 🤞

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
For those of us concerned about Shantae's cleavage, it might not be as big an issue as you think when you take Krystal into consideration.
Theeeere it is, I was thinking hard for an existing example of a similar case in the game but couldn't quite remember who. This 100% puts any concern to rest. There is no way they would be ok with having an Adventures Krystal model in the game but not Shantae when they have almost the same thing for the top area lol, and the fact the spirit wasn't edited further proved it.

I'm sorry guys again if this was all talked already many pages ago lol I'm catching up.

I just bought all the other games on eshop last night so i will continue with Risky's Revenge today.

I think the only question I have left would be...

Just like some things were considered from the start but we got half assed temporary compensations, for like Arms and Xenoblade 2 with the lack of a full main cast spirits and no music at all, just mii costumes and such... and then they got those half assed compensations fixed in this 2nd pass with a full fighter + music + the rest of main cast spirits.... i was wondering, if the fact that Wayforward approached them first in this case (and not the other way around as it would normally be), and that's how we got the spirits of Shantae (as i remember an article reported...)....... could it potentially mean a full negotiation happened and was accepted but it was by that time a temporary result because the dev team were already too far ahead in the development of Ultimate already, meaning base game roster and 1st pass were already negotiated and decided, etc.... then maybe she could be already in, like Arms and XC2 were and we are just getting those late decisions now in pass 2 after all :4villagerf:✨ just a theory! that probably already exists lol

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548

1st question)

View attachment 310951 View attachment 310956

2nd question)

I don't think using anything other than GBC Shantae as an in-game trailer setting would work, there aren't really any compatible sprites for other characters in any other Shantae style.

Incidentally, Pyra & Mythra both have jiggle physics, you could argue it was done either for faithfulness to XC2 or just because they have largest size of any female in Smash currently, but either way I don't think Shantae will have any. As much fan-art exaggeration may try to make you think otherwise, Shantae's cup size is among the smallest in her world, and very little in-game or otherwise indicates they are prone to moving on sudden stops.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I don't think using anything other than GBC Shantae as an in-game trailer setting would work, there aren't really any compatible sprites for other characters in any other shantae style
This is very true... well in that case i think for using HGH style or anything else, it could just be like a Terry trailer were only characters of the franchise are shown during the reveal section, and her smash clips are just thrown in there between scenes. That is the best and easiest way they have already used before, no limitations.

I think half of my idea of how she finds the invitation works a bit, but scratch the later part i mentioned lol. It would be better than that anyway, they have been very creative with most of the reveals so far.

––––
By the way do you all agree that the obvious most hype track song choice for a reveal trailer should be "Dance Through the Danger"? :EvilBub:

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
This is very true... well in that case i think for using HGH style or anything else, it could just be like a Terry trailer were only characters of the franchise are shown during the reveal section, and her smash clips are just thrown in there between scenes. That is the best and easiest way they have already used before, no limitations.

I think half of my idea of how she finds the invitation works a bit, but scratch the later part i mentioned lol. It would be better than that anyway, they have been very creative with most of the reveals so far.

––––
By the way do you all agree that the obvious most hype track song choice for a reveal trailer should be "Dance Through the Danger"? :EvilBub:
Mmm, might be awkward to crunch that into what will likely be less than a minute of footage.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Not sure if this was shown, but studio trigger did the opening for wayforwards marble game

If shantae is in smash, i feel a trailer made by trigger may be very likely.

While i do feel Reimu may have a higher chance now(given how much touhou push is going on now) i still think shantae has a good shot, and fits the missed missed/long talks theory that everyonw in this pass seems to fit this whole pass so far. I still think she was planned to be hip bumping with Daisy because that pose of daisys is so out of place

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Not sure if this was shown, but studio trigger did the opening for wayforwards marble game

If shantae is in smash, i feel a trailer made by trigger may be very likely.

While i do feel Reimu may have a higher chance now(given how much touhou push is going on now) i still think shantae has a good shot, and fits the missed missed/long talks theory that everyonw in this pass seems to fit this whole pass so far. I still think she was planned to be hip bumping with Daisy because that pose of daisys is so out of place
A smash trailer by Trigger is a dream come true for me, it's one of my favorite anime studios ever. The latest Shantae game already had an opening by that studio after all. Honestly, if game styles aren't the way to go, i think an anime style reveal trailer like we had for Palutena but now for Shantae would be amazing for sure (whether it's Trigger or any other studio). I definitely wanted to see more anime Smash and if Nintendo has paid attention to that wish from fans I think this could be a good time to give us another reveal like that heh.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Well, those responsible for the port's programming were revealed a few days ago.

Also, slightly unrelated, but in terms of bullet hell shinto priestesses, one shouldn't overlook that Pocky is making a comeback soon.

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
That would be great since the last anime animation style for smash bros was Palutena and Dark Pit.
I remember that trailer. Someone mentioned the fake leak photos of her being proven true but then someone came out and said otherwise lol.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
The Regressor's model based on the trigger style is pretty cool, just imagening a less poly version (obviously) for Ultimate based on that style would be pretty neat

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

Well, those responsible for the port's programming were revealed a few days ago.

Also, slightly unrelated, but in terms of bullet hell shinto priestesses, one shouldn't overlook that Pocky is making a comeback soon.

I'm still waiting for my chance to get the SNES Rocky & Pocky games even though they're expensive as hell. Literally my white whales. I might check out this new game and I really hope Konami brings back Goemon soon.

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978

––––
No it should be We Love Burning Town

Schonberg

Smash Journeyman
That would be great since the last anime animation style for smash bros was Palutena and Dark Pit.
And, considering the Smash trailer was animated by Shaft, the same studio that animated the Palutena anime short for Kid Icarus Uprising, getting Trigger to do a Shantae trailer after doing the intro is possible!

I’d still prefer a full 3D animation but I can’t deny Trigger’s got style for days.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I swear y'all, if a Smash trailer starts with the Studio Trigger animation I'm probably going to have a heart attack because I will know right away it's going to be Shantae.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Keep in mind that is two companies that Nintendo has to work with if shantae has a trailer in anime style. Though, the crew for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 did the trailer alone without Sakurai guiding them. So, it all depends.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548

And in terms of arabesque adventurers, so is Asha:

For something really unrelated, if Shantae's monkey form could ever go Super, would anyone like a potential theme for it to sound like this?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
And in terms of arabesque adventurers, so is Asha:

For something really unrelated, if Shantae's monkey form could ever go Super, would anyone like a potential theme for it to sound like this?

This seems to be a 3D 2D side scroller of certs that plays like Shantae and Wario Land. I love it. The art style reminds me of Toriyama's a bit.

Top Bottom