• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The captain n part
Captain N was one of the earliest cartoons to have video game characters in it.
The characters didnt look anything like they do now, but back then it was an interpretation based on the 2d sprites.

Can you guess them?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The characters didnt look anything like they do now, but back then it was an interpretation based on the 2d sprites.

Can you guess them?
Jesus look at mega man squared

Also what if sakurai just wanted to represent indies in an non playable way? Don’t you think? Because most of them originate from the u.s

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyfiner

Smash Apprentice

Can you guess them?
We got Chad Simon, edgy ginger Pit, Mega Kid, 2 normal humans no one cares about and the dog, the only good character.

I haven't seen much of this show but what I have it really reminded me of Cyberspace. Except, y'know, less math and more video games.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
We got Chad Simon, edgy ginger Pit, Mega Kid, 2 normal humans no one cares about and the dog, the only good character.

I haven't seen much of this show but what I have it really reminded me of Cyberspace. Except, y'know, less math and more video games.
Isn't that princess character supposed to be somewhat based off Palutena, at least appearance wise?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Can you guess them?
I was literally about to do the exact same thing with that exact same picture.

Last edited:

RockOfMind

Smash Apprentice

Can you guess them?
Thanks for sparing the thread and not showing what Mother Brain looks like.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Last edited:

Hyfiner

Smash Apprentice
Isn't that princess character supposed to be somewhat based off Palutena, at least appearance wise?
Princess Lana just rules over Video Game land and sometimes fights so I don't think there's any Palutena connection there. I looked it up but it doesn't say much either.

D

Deleted member

“Don’t ever ask me for anything anymore piranha plant is sick”-sakurai (2018)

This is real

:ultpiranha:Long live the plant!:ultpiranha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Changing the subject,

Pokemon: Let's go Pikachu\Eevee is about to be released next week.

While it depends if you do get the game or not, what version are you going to get?

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Changing the subject,

While it depends if you do get the game or not, what version are you going to get?
Eevee. Pika isn't close to my favorite, so that's going to be my priority.

D

Deleted member

Changing the subject,

I’m getting the Meme pikachu version
6C33821D-AB3B-48FD-9965-F1980A9840CA.jpeg

LaBeteNoire

Smash Lord
Changing the subject,

I'm still on the fence about those games, but I will probably get Eevee. When you favorite pokemon is a physical attacking electric type, it's hard not to have a grudge against pikachu.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm still on the fence about those games, but I will probably get Eevee. When you favorite pokemon is a physical attacking electric type, it's hard not to have a grudge against pikachu.
Eevee has so much more potential with all the evolutions. And is cuter. (also one of my faves)
:133:

(I actually wanted it for smash, i think it could be cool to have an eevee trainer that has the different evolutions)

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Changing the subject,

Eevee all the way!

I don't dislike Pikachu or anything, I just think Eevee is way cuter, and it also reminds me of my dog who passed away last year.

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
My headcanon is that Shantae didnt get into the base roster cause she got excited at her initial callback for Smash and got really really fat from eating so much celebratory ice cream. the image for her spirit was photo she sent in due to being unable to come in for the physical shots due to "personal injury" She'll need a year of max level over the top exercise ot get back in shape...its that bad.

Inoj

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1541-1574-0818
I play Sisters of battle, but i don't buy any new ones. too expensive. I got all mine as a gift. full army of them
Fortune favours the Faithful.
Emperor willing 2019.

Even squats are back in a very limited capacity.

It's a pity Spess Muhreen never got a Nintendo console port. Maybe I should make a Captain Titus support thread anyway for the 40K ****posting needs of this forum.

RockOfMind

Smash Apprentice
Changing the subject,

I'm getting Eevee while my sister is getting Pikachu. Been looking forward to these games, but like most I'm a bit iffy on the catching. Everything else looks fine to me though. Hopefully these will fill that itch for Pokemon on the Switch until next year.

Mango The Magician

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mango_Magician
Changing the subject,

I don't know if I'll get either but if I do probably Pikachu, because I'm basic.

LaBeteNoire

Smash Lord
Eevee has so much more potential with all the evolutions. And is cuter. (also one of my faves)
:133:

(I actually wanted it for smash, i think it could be cool to have an eevee trainer that has the different evolutions)
Well, the eevee you receive and the start of the Let's go game can't evolve, but they did make it cooler that usual as they gave it new fire,water and electric moves. So one pokemon with all three of those moves is pretty cool. And yeah, I was kind of hoping Eevee would be the new pokemon rep this time around until they showed it coming out of a pokeball. Would have preferred it so much more than Incineroar...

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
Changing the subject,

Let's Go is pretty much the perfect Pokémon game to try to get my non gamer fiancée to play with me. She got pretty into Pokémon Go for a while, so I'm hoping the PoGo elements of the game plus the co-op mode are right up her alley. I'll get Pikachu version since my fiancée loves Pikachu. Left to my own devices though, I'd choose Eevee just for the novelty of it.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well, the eevee you receive and the start of the Let's go game can't evolve, but they did make it cooler that usual as they gave it new fire,water and electric moves. So one pokemon with all three of those moves is pretty cool. And yeah, I was kind of hoping Eevee would be the new pokemon rep this time around until they showed it coming out of a pokeball. Would have preferred it so much more than Incineroar...
An eevee that can't evolve? that's craaazyyy :O

SoupCanMafia

Smash Lord
Scuttle Town, Sequin Land, Possibly Turkey
The Shantae Discord's not holding up too well. We get raids and one of the raiders mooned AlphaStoutland, among others within the club. While I did report him to Twitter, I doubt they'll go through with this entire thing. They tugged his damned heartstrings and exploited him and I'm actually quite pissed off about it!

Wwlink55

Smash Ace
The Shantae Discord's not holding up too well. We get raids and one of the raiders mooned AlphaStoutland, among others within the club. While I did report him to Twitter, I doubt they'll go through with this entire thing. They tugged his damned heartstrings and exploited him and I'm actually quite pissed off about it!
While im personally not in the Shantae Discord (as I didn't even know there was one), I do use Discord regularly and raids are incredibly frustrating.

Top Bottom