• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shake shake marina lightyear shakes the compettion

scarlet solsitce

Smash Apprentice
who is she
marina ligthyear is a robotic maid from the planet clancer created by professor Theo
her mission is to save her creator from the main antaginst of her game
reason she should be included
smash by and large is wacky and marina fits the bill to a t her move set would be based on grabbing and shaking the opponet or throwing them her final would be summoning the block mech to punch every one
i hope she shakes ups smash one day​

zferolie

Smash Hero
I love Marina and would love her to be in, but you need to really improve the thread here man. Look at some of the others and try to make them more like that

scarlet solsitce

Smash Apprentice
I love Marina and would love her to be in, but you need to really improve the thread here man. Look at some of the others and try to make them more like that
i just need to create a proper move set so i just need more research

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So they're rating Marina in the Rate Their Chances thread right now:

People are ******* on her it's disgusting. Go support her chances!

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144

this is a game Treasure made with Marina Lightyear in it. I think it's pretty cool.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So I'm sure some of you guys saw Conker in Smash Remix yesterday correct?

Well, before they announced Conker, his stage was shown basically somewhat foreshadowing him. Guess what was shown at 5:11? A Mischief Makers stage. Guess what song was playing during that part of the video? The opening theme to Mischief Makers. This makes me curious if they're going to add Marina to Smash Remix as that would be sick and it would be nice if they threw a big bone to a small fan base like ours.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
So I'm sure some of you guys saw Conker in Smash Remix yesterday correct?

Well, before they announced Conker, his stage was shown basically somewhat foreshadowing him. Guess what was shown at 5:11? A Mischief Makers stage. Guess what song was playing during that part of the video? The opening theme to Mischief Makers. This makes me curious if they're going to add Marina to Smash Remix as that would be sick and it would be nice if they threw a big bone to a small fan base like ours.
****ing sweet

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
If Marina makes it into Smash Remix, I wonder how much her popularity will increase in the Smash community and if she'll gain a good number of supporters here? I hope it happens. :)

Top Bottom