• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I got one of these at home... This is what you mean right?
It's honestly how all the money matches should be coined in. I will money match you $100,000,000,000,000. Like how is that not hype? We can all do our Dr Evil Impersonations while commentating for them too.

Apart of me is a little weary of how public/large the side-bets + money matching chat is though. Perhaps in future you guys could have a more private way of discussing amounts/details. Not entirely sure if its considered against the rules, but I'd say just the general nature of gambling and that we're a 13 years and up forum something something. Please understand.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Entrusting myself to irrationality tells me to bet it all on Chappos.

actually, in truth, the rational thing is to think Perth's going to win because of what happened last time we **** talked them hard.

SO ITS ACTUALLY BEST TO BET IT ALL ON REDACT.

Maybe.

I'm trying to destroy you all tonight

Last edited:

Vlade

Social Outcast
Always trust in akagi

Because blue2ez ******* out of his own proposal of doubling the bet, anyone else want to contact me in private about the bet

Last edited by a moderator:

trissy

Smash Rookie
hey guys. just wondering if someone can do me and my bro a favor and pick us up from tullamarine airport tonight at 10:15-1030pm and drop us off at the city. its gonna cost us like heaps for a taxi which sucks. and we'd rather pay some trusty smasher about 30$ petrol money. if someone can help us us out please ring/txt me on 0421707777 or post here on smash boards.

thanks alot guys.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
There's a shuttle bus that runs like every 10-15 minutes from the airport to Southern Cross Station. It's like $29 per person return.
Chances are any smashers with cars will probably be playing smash at 10pm, or going home to bed and probably won't want to double back :p

Last edited:

Richard7

Smash Ace
friday night preview
This made me come out of my cave. I genuinely thank you, that picture made me burst out laughing. I didn't laugh because I think the west won't get owned, I just thought it was funny in general.

Not sure if @ A Alzi is serious, but I'm down for a $50 MM in Melee.
You just explained Alzi in a nutshell.

So much trash talking, I love it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tranquility

<3 Yoshi
What time are people gonna start coming to the venue? I'm just waiting around atm

Also I can confirm the buses from the airport are really good.

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
When is Chappos vs. Redact?
Can't start that without me yo (should be there around 5pm with BIG BOSS)
2keen

Splice

Smash Hero
chappos vs redact either first or last... up to chappos really
do last. Big $$$ flying around

Plus if it happens first we won't be able to do NSW vs Perth crews coz Perth would probably high-tail it out of shame

Last edited:

Mezerian

Smash Cadet
I'm able to bring a TV + a Melee/PM setup sometime this afternoon/evening.
Is there anywhere tonight to chill and practice/catch up with all you?

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
It is with great regret that I inform you I won't be able to attend Shadowloo Showdown due to educational priorities as well as year 12 commitments. I am terribly sorry to anyone who was expecting to meet me especially Jeremy Jervis(Mytus) and those who wanted to MM me. I am sad that I cannot be a part of Australia's largest Smash tourney but I want to make sure that I am on top with my education and I need to be the best I can be with it. After my exams (which is after the 19th of November), I will be free for any Smash tournies and majors. If I happen to win the Ponting award, please inform the TO or Shadowlogic that my address is 8 Biscay Court Boronia VIC 3155 so that it can be mailed to me or Dekar could just give it to me in person (I prefer mail). Once again, I am terribly sorry for this regretful announcement. I am sorry if I have let you down. I shall see you either at Miles Warehouse 2 or any tourney after the 19th of November. Please inform the others that I am truly sorry that I cannot make it. Sincere wishes, Dennis George a.k.a SurPr15e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom