• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
@ joeyjoeyjoejoe joeyjoeyjoejoe do you have a couple of good 'neutral' commentators who are capable of covering these money matches?
For chappos vs Redact, we will have splice and vlade. Ideally their natural bias evens out. For money matches, biased commentators is encouraged as it's more about pride than anything else. As long as the commentary team as a unit is balanced, it will be fine.

Likewise, other money matches will have commentators who know their respective player well. It will be decided on the day from our long bench of commentators.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'll be getting into melbourne tomorrow around 4-4.30, southern cross at around 5ish, I'll be heading towards CQ straight away probably but maybe a late lunch/caffeine trip prior to smashing it out all night?

I'm still going to win the 1v20 Shaya vs Perth crew battle.

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
it'll be empty pretty quickly as they will be transferring all tvs/consoles to CQ.
my tip is to relax and enjoy melbourne, then make your way to CQ at around 5pm.

Basty

Smash Ace
enjoy melbourne?
dude I was hot today and it was like 15 degrees here or something and tommorow in melbourne is supposed to be 21 degrees
if thats your version of enjoying melbourne, well s***

Noxus

Smash Cadet
I accept all challenge's. I have been playing melee everyday for 3 years straight now, same with project m (been practicing since it came out). I'm still open for the $500 bet, I make a lot of money now so 500 is nothing to me. The east is really underestimating what the west is capable off the time will come where you will all fall from your high horses.

Thank you for the $200 Attila.
200x8 d

I am Perth
If your willing then i will take your 500 bucks on redact to beat chappos

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
enjoy melbourne?
dude I was hot today and it was like 15 degrees here or something and tommorow in melbourne is supposed to be 21 degrees
if thats your version of enjoying melbourne, well s***
Go check out ACMI, it's good stuff.

Basty

Smash Ace
What is ACMI?
Like some food place?
what are some good food places?
the only places I have ever gotten food from in melbourne are from the docklands or airport

DD_

Smash Journeyman
What is ACMI?
Like some food place?
the only places I have ever gotten food from in melbourne are from the docklands or airport
Go to south bank for some good food, and for a great afternoon activity why not go for a swim in the yarra? Some great local Escherichia coli in there

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
What is ACMI?
Like some food place?
The Australian Centre for the Moving Image. It's in Federation Square. It's free!

MTGod

Smash Champion
If you're too hot, go to Tom Turtle and delve into the wonders of obscurely-flavoured cuboid ice cream.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy

Yeah, I'll be up for $50 melee.

Atilla, I use to do that but then I turned 12...

DON'T GET GREEDY S.D

Tak, I'll be there man.

Regard 100% made by alzi just disregard this 1% post.

Deal.

All the money I win btw, I will be donating it all to the Perth Smash crew. The money will be used to build a venue situated north of the river because lol south etc.

I'll see everyone tomorrow couldn't catch up with the Perth crew since had work related stuff even tomorrow I do so I may be late.
Dodging my mm?

Melee and pm 50 each lets do it

Jamwa

Smash Champion
why is this thread not stickied
shaya please
nice
anyway chappos/basty why arent u MMing me d00ds wtf
i will accepts $5-$10 MMs cos I dont actually have income other than rekkin skrubs and i alredy spend all my money on mtn dew and trillbys.

MizzityMarth

Smash Rookie
Sorry to interrupt such an... Intellectual conversation but should I be worried that I haven't received squat yet? I ve seen myself in the pools, so I know I'm registered, but I haven't seen any signs of the competitor pass yet. Am I dumb and we just pick it up there or what?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Sorry to interrupt such an... Intellectual conversation but should I be worried that I haven't received squat yet? I ve seen myself in the pools, so I know I'm registered, but I haven't seen any signs of the competitor pass yet. Am I dumb and we just pick it up there or what?
You pick up passes on the day

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Wtf is this bananas ass **** in here. Some guy from Perth and all these Perth guys throwing down hundreds on him.

When kas went to melb we didn't throw down hundreds on him, and it probably encouraged him less to choke. You guys are setting this chappos guy up for the greatest fail in aus smash history.

But sure throw your money away.

Thank god y'all aren't my financial advisors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom