• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxus

Smash Cadet
Money Matches:
1. Chappos vs Redact, Project M, Bo5, $100.
2. Chappos vs Splice, Project M, Bo5, $10
3. Chappos vs PCG, Project M, Bo5, $10
4. Chappos vs PCG, Melee, Bo5, $10
5. Chappos vs Mytus, Melee, Bo5, $10

Sidebets:
Vlade - $50 on Chappos over Redact, taken by Blue2ez
Caged - $50 on Chappos over Redact, taken by Phrase
Smopup - $50 on Redact, taken by Hobobloke
DD_ - $50 on Redact, taken by Corpsecreate
Corpse - $100 on Chappos, $50 taken by JKTS, $30 taken by 1am%, $20 taken by PCG
S.D - $20 on Redact, taken by sundowns
Mytus - $10 on PCG for Melee, taken by Noied

Over $400 in sidebets, this **** will be hype.

Ill put 50 on Redact if anyone wants to take it?

S.D

Smash Master
Attention people attending donor meet at Max Walton's on Thursday (or other people who drive). The Shadowlogic guys are going to start transporting equipment from SLHQ to CQ at about 10am on Friday. Being as we're so close by I said we should be able to assist with this/setup which will begin at midday. Anyone who has a car and is willing to help with transporting things please post or let me know. SLHQ is like 5 mins from Max's so no excuses. Anyone else willing to help out that is not already at Max's should do so as well. The more people the less trips.

Gords

Smash Champion
Attention people attending donor meet at Max Walton's on Thursday (or other people who drive). The Shadowlogic guys are going to start transporting equipment from SLHQ to CQ at about 10am on Friday. Being as we're so close by I said we should be able to assist with this/setup which will begin at midday. Anyone who has a car and is willing to help with transporting things please post or let me know. SLHQ is like 5 mins from Max's so no excuses. Anyone else willing to help out that is not already at Max's should do so as well. The more people the less trips.
i would but unfortunately my friday plans is to go to the library and finish my assignment. although if there are lifts from max's place to the city available on friday morning that would be great

Last edited:

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
No excuse, the exact opposite in fact. I'm ensuring I have no excuse for not giving the cash over if I were to lose.

$150 is fine, I'm good on it :) Also I'm in Melbourne right now :p

Last edited:

Noxus

Smash Cadet
Who is going to take up my offer of $500 on chappos?

I am currently in melbourne for those who want some friendlies. I'm also taking MM in project m and melee. $50mm redact? There are no vids of me online, infact no one has seen me play project m but I have seen vids of you redact and I laughed very hard. ALZI FIRING SHOTS.

(I'll be in melbourne for a couple of weeks too due to job i scored)
500 bucks, i would put that on my boy redact, but i dont think it would be fair that you perth guys lose that much money

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Who is going to take up my offer of $500 on chappos?

I am currently in melbourne for those who want some friendlies. I'm also taking MM in project m and melee. $50mm redact? There are no vids of me online, infact no one has seen me play project m but I have seen vids of you redact and I laughed very hard. ALZI FIRING SHOTS.

(I'll be in melbourne for a couple of weeks too due to job i scored)
I'll do a $50 mm in Melee

Basty

Smash Ace
these sidebets tho
whats next $1000 armada doesn't sandbag and anyone in his pool beats him 3-0
see the crazy level
thats the standard we are getting at

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'm good for $50 jon, i'm sure another melbourner will cover the rest

aaand codie beats me to it

Anders

Smash Rookie
The last page of this thread has pretty much confirmed for me that Perth players really are just like ignorant island villagers who can't even comprehend the technology that exists outside of their insulated little community.

These matches are going to be reminiscent of overzealous natives getting shot down for charging at settlers using sticks and rocks for weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom