• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
Chappos you're willing to donate $100 to Redact + more $ to the top players of Vic but not MM me?
I'm a no good newcomer scrub, carmon MM $5 you'll most likely win also it's only $5 if you somehow lose.

Pro tip: You should MM me / Jamwa for free $.

Chappos

Smash Apprentice
I want to do things other than MM people on Friday, so nah, I think I've got enough money matches.

Seriously though other Perth players can bop you for cash money dollars, ask them.

Chappos

Smash Apprentice
Money Matches:
1. Chappos vs Redact, Project M, Bo5, $100.
2. Chappos vs Splice, Project M, Bo5, $10
3. Chappos vs PCG, Project M, Bo5, $10
4. Chappos vs PCG, Melee, Bo5, $10
5. Chappos vs Mytus, Melee, Bo5, $10

Sidebets:
Vlade - $50 on Chappos over Redact, taken by Blue2ez
Caged - $50 on Chappos over Redact, taken by Phrase
Smopup - $50 on Redact, taken by Hobobloke
DD_ - $50 on Redact, taken by Corpsecreate
Corpse - $100 on Chappos, $50 taken by JKTS, $30 taken by 1am%, $20 taken by PCG
S.D - $20 on Redact, taken by sundowns
Mytus - $10 on PCG for Melee, taken by Noied

Over $400 in sidebets, this **** will be hype.

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
I'll posted in the other thread, but I'm willing to bet $30 AUD Redact > Chappos, any WC players wanna bet against me?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i am practicing excessively for this game by making spreadsheets for pools

they have nice pretty colours

Splice

Smash Hero
We could MM some other day.

Chappos being tighter than the Freemasons Illuminati guards. Wtf is this?
He's got a $100 Money match on with a guy he's likely to lose to. How's that tight?
How about you MM me $100 dollars? Come on don't be tight dude

also @ Basty Basty da p00lz will supposedly be updated LATER tonight. for Melee anyway, not sure about P:M

I'm practicing excessively for Shadowloo by making hypothetical invoices for music gigs and album sales
yay excessively tedious uni assignment.

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
He's got a $100 Money match on with a guy he's likely to lose to. How's that tight?

also @ Basty Basty da p00lz will supposedly be updated LATER tonight. for Melee anyway, not sure about P:M

I'm practicing excessively for Shadowloo by making hypothetical invoices for music gigs and album sales
yay excessively tedious uni assignment.
Both pools should be out later tonight, the drafts are done it's just a matter of lining up names/states properly now.

Unfortunately I've got to make the trip home soon so I'll be cleaning it up (or dekar will be) once I get home so it definately should be posted tonight some time.

Also another note is that pools are not 100% finalized. We are releasing them as early as possible to make adjustments before the event if needed based on feedback.

Basty

Smash Ace
thankyou splice for killing the joke, thankyou
Also chappos I suck at PM so no
ALSO REDACT/DEKAR PLS POST POOLZ BEFORE 9:30 K THX

Last edited:

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
thankyou splice for killing the joke, thankyou
Also chappos I suck at PM so no
ALSO REDACT/DEKAR PLS POST POOLZ BEFORE 9:30 K THX
Is your dad gonna be mad when you lose a whole bunch of money in money matches on Friday?

Or if you win, do you think he'll pull you out of school and take you on the road around the country, money matching noobs in pubs around Australia like the chess sharks of yesteryear?

Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
Is your dad gonna be mad when you lose a whole bunch of money in money matches on Friday?

Or if you win, do you think he'll pull you out of school and take you on the road around the country, money matching noobs in pubs around Australia like the chess sharks of yesteryear?
He'll be mad if that ever happened lol
But the latter is very likely

sundowns

Smash Rookie
I noticed I'm not in any P:M pools, despite having entered. Thomas Smallridge sundowns.

Also Fraser Macmillan (FRAY) is in both P9 and P13 for P:M

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
Idk man, WC seems pretty confident in their boy Chappos, like how we are confident in Redact's skillz.
I concede. I need to get better first, especially in Melee I'm quite bad at it atm, then maybe one day I can finally git good enough to MM you, sounds fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom