• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
really not sure. can only guarantee we'll be finished before 10pm right now.
im biggest aussierob fanboy tho, just tell me when u want the tournament to be and we'll schedule around that kk

Last edited:

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Only prob is that I have work at around 6:30 Monday morning and need to catch a 2hr flight home. If there's a chance it'll run until 10pm on Sunday I doubt I can stick around till then. I might just have to leave around 8 at the latest.

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
Gonna post this again seeing as the last post died (and splice not specifying what game I need a team mate for thanks <3)
Anyone looking for a pm doubles partner. If you are a squirtle player please dont even notify me squirtle sucks lol.

Splice

Smash Hero
Gonna post this again seeing as the last post died (and splice not specifying what game I need a team mate for thanks <3)
Anyone looking for a pm doubles partner. If you are a squirtle player please dont even notify me squirtle sucks lol.
beggars can't be choosers. I'm not your mum get a teammate yourself by acting cool and racking sick likes up on the forums instead of ****posting

Basty

Smash Ace
how do u describe cool
shine, laser, there i said space animal stuff does dat maek me cool
also i aint no like w****

Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
team with yer old man basty, i'm sure his marvel skills will transfer over
dude he sucks at smash, he hasn't even learnt to wavedash and he said he refused to enter mahvel so i doubt he would play pm,melee or brawl.
also for the guys who said on the stream at the last monthly my dad was my practice partner he is more of a training dummy to practice combos i do have an actual practice partner

Basty

Smash Ace
shine, other things space animals do, i play fox/falco totally no lie :foxmelee::falcomelee::foxmelee::falcomelee::foxmelee::falcomelee: heck i can even waveshine on smash boards :GCD::GCB::GCX::GCRT::GCDR:
boom that probably did nothing but at least after this I can go make a grilled cheese sandwich

Basty

Smash Ace
1 was but the other 162 idk
i'm a strong independent marth player who dont need no good posts or praise from some guy from western australia

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hello.

Topic please or infractions. (mostly directed at @ Basty Basty )

Also use the report button rather than expecting us to have a telepathic connection with this thread.

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
Okay, are we done reading nonsense posts from Basty?
Alright then, any of you TOs thought about potentially trialling SMSDash at the next local tourney to see how good it is? I mean it wouldn't hurt to try at least, right?

ViVa

Smash Ace
Alright then, any of you TOs thought about potentially trialling SMSDash at the next local tourney to see how good it is? I mean it wouldn't hurt to try at least, right?
SMSDash sounds quite useful. I just hope if we use it we don't run into this problem.
Doubt it would help anyway, In the situations where I have needed to call people, they don't answer their phones. If they can't answer the phone, what hope does a text message have of making anything get done on time?
I'm hoping people would be more likely to read a sms than answering a call. Still could be an issue though.

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
might use smsdash for next monthly, but not at shadowloo
proper scheduling and pre-announcing pools means everyone will know what pool they are in and when their pool(s) will run before the event

MizzityMarth

Smash Rookie
Anyone still looking for a PM doubles partner and doesn't mind a rookie Pit main who promises to hit you with <30 arrows per ga-.... Stock?

Nido

ily Sebby
basty is looking for a pm dubs teammate so try him, he's banned for ****posting right now so send him a PM

Splice

Smash Hero
Just discovered Basty speedruns Kirby's Dreamland (or at least attempts to)

unban this man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom