• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ShadowClaw (Mewtwo Combo Vid by Taj) RELEASED

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
ATTENTION!:

Ok, some have seen Taj's mewtwo before, be it randomly or at various tournaments. Finally he has decided to put out a combo video. It is currently in production by myself and Lt. Blu Panther. Hopefully, we can expected the full thing to be released soon. We are mostly waiting on some final things on Taj's part.

However. I dont think he knows we are doing this, but we are putting out a short trailer to tease you before we release it.

So here ya go.

Shadow Claw Trailer:

http://naturalrandom.com/ShadowClaw Trailer.wmv

Ok So after some troubles and minor setbacks we got the Low and Medium Quality versions completed. ^_^.

Enjoy.

High Quality (50mb):

naturalrandom.com/ShadowClaw (High Quality).wmv

Med Quality (30mb):
http://naturalrandom.com/ShadowClaw (Med Quality).wmv

Low Quality (10mb):
http://naturalrandom.com/ShadowClaw (Low Quality).wmv

Medium quality will also be up on YouTube tomorrow for streaming video.

There guys I updated it lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Awesome. First Post... I wanna see the whole thing. The great TAJS :D

Downloaded! Very nice :D I got a download speed of 17,000 k/sec

About the vid: Amazing combos and control <3 it!

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Innnteresting. Probably the best M2 I've seen so far, from the little bit showed there. I'll be keeping an eye out for the finished article. Nice to see someone actualy putting him to good use o.o

EDIT: Ooo, 100th post. Neat.

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
interesting, id like to see the finish product. You b eat me to it tho, i neede about 2 more weeks to get footage of me playing for a vid. But its all good, cant wait to see it.

By the way, what do u use to record?

Lt. Blu Panther

Smash Rookie
We hope to have the whole combo video up towards the end of this week.

For those interested, it was recorded via ATI All-in-Wonder, and I'm editing it in Avid Xpress Pro HD 5.0 (yay being a film student).

Blind

Honorbound
Taj is too good! This will be the greatest video you will ever download! It may actually cause blindness, alter your DNA, and cause your children to become tall black replicas of Taj.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I saw Taj's Mewtwo down in Anaheim, and let's just say it was one of the highlights of the tournament. I'm really looking forward to this combo video.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Aww man. Cant wait to see this video. Taj vs. MookieRah, mewtwo ditto...that I would love to see.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I think when this vid and mookie's vid are done, someone should put up a poll thread to see who's is better (not necessarily video quality, but gameplay - that's what matters)

Should be interesting

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Mario'sCapeabilities said:
Aww man. Cant wait to see this video. Taj vs. MookieRah, mewtwo ditto...that I would love to see.
mewtwo dittos are disgusting lol, how about we just look at who has a better combo vid?
meh, where's Mow?

edit: yea, the trailer was tight

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Excellent video quality. Mewtwo is always an excellent topic; I'm looking forward to this.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Mow's Mew2 is unmatched.
Sorry Mooks.
Doodah, when you saw my Mewtwo, it definitely wasn't at it's peek. I had long since before started losing steam with him and was picking up other characters at that time. I really didn't want to play with Mewtwo at Gainesville either, it was more of a social obligation than anything else. At Gainesville my main was Marth. Shortly afterwards I switched to Falco. Then after playing Darkrain I got inspired to play CF again. When I played Cyphus in Mobile I did incredibly well with Mewtwo, pullin **** off that I haven't done before, stuff I learned by playing other characters, and I had a renewed vigor to play Mewtwo again.

Since then I shook the rust off my Mewtwo, have put a lot of new thoughts behind strategies and counter pick stages, and I do all sorts of crazy stuff that I learned from playing those other characters. My Mewtwo is now an entirely different monster than what you saw.

As far as the trailer, I really like the shadowball thing on the sheik, but that's about it. I always pursue my opponents with uairs when they are sent flying too, but I never thought of tossing a shadowball afterwards. Other than that though, it's pretty standard Mewtwo stuff really. Also, why did that ganon just fall into a charged downsmash? That still confuses me.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha the dsmash i thoguth was a little odd too.

mookie rah. hes a good dude.

my vid got mookie marked by him rawr LOL ;)

standard m2 stuff is still cool looking to people who dont play him mookie ;)

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
standard m2 stuff is still cool looking to people who dont play him mookie
**** straight. Nothing wrong with standard stuff either. I was just pointing that out to all the people who think this kind of play is new and think it's so revolutionary.

I am not dissin Taj, moreso just the peepz whom made the trailer and chose the material used for the trailer. I dunno how much you dudes have to work with, but I bet you could have found crazier stuff than that. Forward says that Taj can do 0-death combos on his Falco, and made it seem like he could do that quite often. So why not put up a 0-death? That kinda stuff is what should get peepz hyped, not down smash edgeguarding and fairing Foxes.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Hmm there aren't much Mewtwo video's so this one could be sweet. But weren't you playing CPU players in that movie? Of course, a full loaded Dsmash is nice but landing it on a CPU isn't that hard.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
All the clips are in match between human players.

Oh and Mookie, most of the clips we put on the trailer where basically left overs that we didnt use in the vid.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
MookieRah said:
Nothing wrong with standard stuff either. I was just pointing that out to all the people who think this kind of play is new and think it's so revolutionary.
true that. mooks is wise and all knowing

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
Mow > all :D

Either way, the mere fact that you play mewtwo against sheik is enough said for all of you guys.
Mewtwo for god tier.

Lt. Blu Panther

Smash Rookie
Man, wait till you see the whole combo video. The clips in the trailer were just scraps that we didn't use at all. We're actually finishing it up now. I expect to have it up either tomorrow or the next day.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I think Chaos Theory and Lt. Blu are doing a great job with the limited amount of recording they have of me. :) Hopefully you Mewtwo veterans that look down upon me, the Mewtwo noob will still enjoy it. Much thanks to Lt. Blu and Chaos Theory for taking the time to make the video, even though you guys are crazy fast. We just talked about making the video on Friday lol.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Lt. Blu Panther said:
Man, wait till you see the whole combo video. The clips in the trailer were just scraps that we didn't use at all. We're actually finishing it up now. I expect to have it up either tomorrow or the next day.
hhmmm, releasing trailers right before the finished project.
i should try that

Top Bottom