• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Sneak Completely Falls Through Lylat

AlexAnthonyD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anthony
3DS FC
1521-5082-7099

I was messing around earlier today vs a cpu and this was how I finished the stock, i've done this a million times vs people and cpu alike, on every stage as well. This is the first time i'm seeing this happen and haven't been able to recreate it. Has anyone done this before or found out the exact height necessary to pull it off? My base assumption is Greninja Shadowsneaks mostly onto the stage but somewhat in the "middle" of it, so after the attack goes through he is forced to drop though. Normally when he is aimed at the "middle" of the stage at all, he will simply stop at the ledge.

I should have tried to hydro pump after I saw what had happened, but my reaction wasn't fast enough and i'm not sure if recovery was possible, I would wager yes though.

Top Bottom