• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow PSA installation problems

Infinix

Smash Rookie
I'm in need of some help.

First of all, all i wanted was to install a cool Shadow PSA in Project M over Sonic just to have fun, and i know Legacy XP is coming with Shadow, but i just think it has too many stages, too many costumes and etc, and Project M has everything just right.

First i tried to put Legacy XP's Shadow in Project M, it worked fine, but none of the Smash attacks had an effect and neither Chaos Spear worked, and i think its just because i forgot to put the file needed in the module folder, then i tried putting all the costumes (because i tried only the default at first) and the file in the module folder, it just crashes.

After that i tried to recreate the one that worked and didn't have the Smash attack's effects and no Chaos Spear, and it crashed again, even without the file in the module folder.

I've even prepared the entire HUD for Shadow, CSP, BP, Stock... Everything was perfect but the mod didn't work.
Also i tried some stuff, here it is what crashes:

Just HUD = Crash
Just mod without module file (default) = Works i guess
Entire mod (all alts, moveset and module file) = Crash
Entire mod and HUD = Crash
Just moveset and module file (no alts) = Crash

I haven't tried just the moveset without the module file and all alts just yet, i'll try it right after i post this.
If someone could help, i'd love it.
Also a little note: I've tried some other movesets, or they crashed too, or i haven't tried some other stuff with them or i simply didn't like them.
The Shadow mod i'm focusing in is the Legacy XP one, which can be downloaded in a guy's twitter profile.
Searching for #LegacyTE in twitter you can easily find the download since the guy's name is Sheldon is back and he tweeted the download.

I would appreciate any help!

Top Bottom