• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Shadow Claw IV" (A Mewtwo Combo Video)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol mindgames!

And I'm sure Taj is having a laugh here and there. If I were him tho... I'd be playing smash with VMan and Axe if possible

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
The vid is being uploaded right now, but it is going to take a while. If you're staying up all night for this, I suggest going to sleep if you have responsibilities in the morning. Otherwise, it should be available for your viewing pleasure when you awake or in a few hours after it is done processing. :D

N64

Smash Champion
teehee.

Taj you are so good AND entertaining. Love it. That mewtwo, man. Just wow.

And Vman great job on the vid. Turned out awesome.

Enjoyed every second of it.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
After watching you do the jab reset to disable thought one of those clips was gunna be you doin that into a shadow ball

But yea really really nice and movement is really fast!

keldon888

Smash Rookie
Great vid, had to go check and make sure that Mewtwo was still bottom tier after watching that.

strawhats

Smash Master
SERIOUSLY THOUGH...THAT LAST **** YOU DID WAS INSANE...how the **** did you get the shadow ball to to go over, around and then under that marth's sheild. WTF!!!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I tried staying up until 3:30 EST last night but... school took over. As soon as I came back I watched it though :D Really, really enjoyable to watch =D

First thing's first: amazing editing vectorman; it really helped the video to have someone treat it so well.

Taj: I loved your jab reset to disable... that's such a good idea. Also, can you explain to me why people who play niche characters know how to hack the game? Chu Dat's nana is easily 100x better than anyone elses... Wobbles is a close second on that one... Your mewtwo's shadowballs defy the laws of melee... too good.

Man, now I'm glad I didn't stay up for it, because I probably wouldn't have slept until I played some mewtwo at 4 in the morning :laugh:

strawhats

Smash Master
that shadowball at the end defined shadowclaw completely...completely defies the laws of melee.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol this vid ***** so much. I've watched it 4 times now!
And that chem exam I had, I finished it in 30 minutes and a guarantee an A on it. I give full credit to me watching Shadowclaw IV 3 times before the exam.
It makes perfect sense.

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
Lol this vid ***** so much. I've watched it 4 times now!
And that chem exam I had, I finished it in 30 minutes and a guarantee an A on it. I give full credit to me watching Shadowclaw IV 3 times before the exam.
It makes perfect sense.
I should have done the same for mine :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ffffffffffffff I've never wanted to fanboy sticky a thread but dear god do I ever want to.

and a ROFLMFAO @ THE Last Shadowball :laugh:

Yea it was insanely good the editting was like far above amazing and the mewtwo is the sexiest thing ever.

^_^

CaptainRanD0

Smash Apprentice
wow amazing, editing was just amazing

last shadowball was probably the craziest thing I've seen

only problem was the music wasn't really taj, but still nice

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Everyone is going mad crazy, and the gameplay and editing was awesome, but didn't the beggining and the music seem not to fit?

Top Bottom