• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHABAWD

Yorio

Smash Rookie
Can someone post a video or something or give me tips to accomplish this? I've been trying to do it for awhile now and I can't get it down. I can never even get a wavedash out of it. How do you guys do it?

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
Okay that acronym makes no sense if you're talking about Short Hop Back Air Wave Lands?

There's no secret or trick, you're just not fast enough or need more practice. I find that most people input the WL too early.

Importantly It's not even useful at all in a a competitive match anyways, IMO it's a waste of time to practice if it doesn't come to you fast enough.

Last edited:

Yorio

Smash Rookie
Okay that acronym makes no sense if you're talking about Short Hop Back Air Wave Lands?

There's no secret or trick, you're just not fast enough or need more practice. I find that most people input the WL too early.

Importantly It's not even useful at all in a a competitive match anyways, IMO it's a waste of time to practice if it doesn't come to you fast enough.
I just saw that acronym being used for it so that's what I called it. Also, I posted this when I hadn't done it successfully yet so I thought there was something more to it than the brief descriptions I was only able to find. I've done it now so this thread is pretty pointless.

Top Bottom